An exceptional opportunity exists to secure a prestige acreage property, Situated on 2.5 acres of landscaped, gently sloping land and nestled among other high quality homes, this property offers an ideal coastal acreage lifestyle.
- Boasting 5 generous bedrooms, the master wing is situated at one end offering privacy from the main living areas and remaining bedrooms.
- The hub of the home centres around a generous kitchen and family room with a large slow combustion fire place that keeps the home cosy throughout the cooler months. Leading directly to an outdoor entertaining area of around 80 square metres, 103 Clyde View Drive is an entertainers dream.
- With a sunken lounge perfect for family nights in and a spacious dining area that also leads to the rear deck, this home is designed to maximize the beautiful coastal climate by providing a fusion of indoor and outdoor living.
- The features of this home continue.. a secure deck houses a heated swim spa and a additional outdoor kitchen area further adds to the appeal of this grand residence.
- In addition to the generous garage with internal access to the house, the property includes a separate double garage and large carport ideal for keeping the big toys safe.
Long Beach is a popular coastal village on the South Coast of NSW and ideally located close to some of the best beaches in the region and being so close to town means you'll have access to shops, cafes and restaurants, but you're far enough away to enjoy the tranquillity of your own little bit of south coast paradise.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Batemans Bay Primary SchoolPrimary School
Batemans Bay High SchoolHigh School
Batemans Bay District HospitalHospital
The Village Centre Batemans BayMajor Shopping Centre