Stunning quality home sitting high and set back from the road with breathtaking rural views from every aspect.
The residence is a master built home offering 4 generous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a study. Formal entry with high ceilings and wide hall ways. The home has been thoughtfully designed with breezeways for natural cooling & to enhance the natural light throughout.
• Two huge living rooms with wood fire
• Modern stone bench kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large island bench
• Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe to large ensuite
• Shed space is in abundance with a separate 24m x 15m + 5m high shed with cement floor & power
• Separate entertaining area which could be considered an "ultimate man cave" with kitchen, pizza oven & open fire place
The property sits on the Crookwell river as the boundary. 4 dams plus a good balance of cleared and timber paddocks.
Enjoy the serenity & privacy of this beautiful block while being only 5km from local shops & cafes!
5 minutes to Crookwell, hour to Goulburn. This property is unique in every way and worth a private inspection.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.