Block size: 908 m² approx.Duplex size: 232 m² approx.UV: $570,000 (2018)
Signature designed homes by respected Canberra builder
The signature homes at 12 and 14 Stone Place are a collaboration between respected Canberra builder Blackett Homes, and renowned Canberra-Melbourne architects Turco and Associates. They are individually titled and situated on the high side of a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac within this popular, exclusive suburb.
Choose which home your prefer at this new address - and be ready to move in for Christmas.
With beautifully refined layouts you have a choice of either a 3 or 4 bedroom town-home that artfully blends lifestyle and luxury, and provides a fresh perspective on low maintenance, high-spec living. The homes have been meticulously planned for people who love clean lines and a modern refined floorplan. A generous Master suite is positioned on the ground floor and paired with a sleek ensuite, and custom joinery robes - perfect for those looking to downsize and simplify their lifestyle.
You will get to experience thoughtful and well-proportioned living spaces, that open onto functional entertainment alfresco and courtyard gardens that result from quality architecture and planning.
The interior scheme concept has been professionally orchestrated to carry seamlessly though each home, so you get to benefit from the thinking that has gone in to the custom kitchen and joinery elements built-in to bathrooms, living areas, study nook and the laundry.
• Your choice of a 3 bedroom (213m) or 4 bedroom (231m) configuration, each with a second living area and 2 bathrooms
You are dealing directly with us as the builder - so if you are quick you can work with our interior designer to incorporate personal finishes, colours and your choice of appliance configurations
• Ready for you to move into December this year - giving you a comfortable amount of time to resolve your current property circumstances
• The tree lined cul-de-sac address sits just 800m across the ovals to Canberra Hospital, and is a 600m walk to the Garran shops for a coffee
• Generous Master suite on the ground floor - incorporating custom joinery robes and double vanity along with under-tile heating to the Ensuite floor
• High performance EER ratings of 7.2 stars and 7.6 stars respectively
• Double glazed windows (VIEWCO brand) and doors pared with a high performance EXULITE wall insulation system - which offers superior thermal and sound insulation
• Commercial grade sound insulation construction techniques employed between residences and upper & lower floors for sound suppression
• Professionally designed Kitchen layouts with custom cabinetry, currently including ASKO appliances, integrated dishwasher and either induction or gas cooktop. Your choice of stone benchtops to all surfaces including walk-in-pantry and laundry
• Your choice of flooring configurations including tiled, timber finishes and carpet to suit your needs
• LED lighting throughout and multi sensor alarm system paired with video intercom
• Multi zoned TOSHIBA reverse cycle, ducted heating and cooling
A complete, defined inclusions list of all other features of the homes is available for your to explore and personalise upon request. Speak with us directly to arrange a meeting, and we will personally meet and take you through all aspects of the plans to explore if one of these homes could be right for you.