The location of this property is 3-4 minutes’ walk to Woolworth's shopping centre, Railway station, and the main street of Goulburn.
A solidly built character home, with good bones and recently painted internally throughout. Decorative ceilings, timber floors, and picture rails, as well as a Metters wood fire oven in the kitchen, all add to the charm of the property.
- The home offers 2 good size bedrooms, as well as, sunroom at the front, and a storage room at the rear, which either, could be converted to a single bedroom or office.
- The good size lounge room has an inbuilt gas heater in the fireplace, and the eat-in kitchen has inbuilt storage and fireplace over the stove, plus electric oven.
- Laundry and mudroom at the rear with storage room.
- There is a shared driveway, to the off-street parking in the fenced rear yard, and a single garage with workshop area, plus, a second outdoor toilet.
- The private front yard offers established shade trees and hedging.
There is still room to put your stamp on the property or keep tenanted with the current tenant happy to stay on at the property.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.