Only at the Altitude will you find such a full circle of Location, Lifestyle and Comfort together with Style, Class and Quality.
Apartment buying can be confusing, frustrating and stressful. This exceptional property makes it all too easy. With lovely lake and pool views, the lifestyle and outlook being offered here is second to none.
An apartment which is clearly a cut above the rest and is a must to inspect:
* Large, open plan living with a supersized fantastic balcony off both the living and bedroom to enjoy the gorgeous outlook
* A slick kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
* The fully tiled bathroom has no steps and there is a separate European laundry
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Security living with an intercom and lift access
* Free to air & cable TV outlets, plus data outlets
* A security carpark, a storage cage, plus plenty of extra storage in the apartment itself
* An onsite Sports Centre which includes a gym, a pool and community BBQ areas
Be the envy of all your friends and live the life you have always dreamed at this incomparable development, perfectly positioned to capture all of Belconnens best shopping, dining and entertainment features.
Perfect for downsizers who are too young for a retirement home, or if you just crave an easy-care, stress-free lifestyle. Parents with university children should also look closely at the option of investing here, it is a far better idea than a university room.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.