• Argyle presents an opportunity to acquire a vacant 2.03Ha* or 5 Acres* in the historic town of Binalong
• Located on the outskirts of Binalong the property is divided into three paddocks providing an ideal place to keep a couple of horses or a few sheep
• Water is no issue at 'Argyle' with town water supplied to the front gate as well as a dam located in the rear paddock
• The north facing block also adjoins Binalong golf course and bowling club
• Argyle has been owned by the same family since 1967, opportunities like this don't arise very often in this established town of Binalong
Located only 20 minutes* to Yass or Harden, 50 minutes* to Canberra or an hour* Goulburn. Binalong can be considered an easy commute to major hubs within the Capital Region whilst remaining far enough away to enjoy the pleasures of the rural lifestyle.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.