Block size: 536 m² approx.House size: 97 m² approx.UV: $634,000 (2019)
Beautifully Presented with Luxury in Mind
Situated in a tree lined street in the sought-after suburb of Narrabundah This 3 bedroom home has a modern updated kitchen overlooking the generous dinning as well as separate lounge room. The 3 bedrooms are all a good size and the main bedroom with Walk In Robe and Second bedroom has built-in wardrobes. The house has been fully renovated and has freshly painted.
If you like to entertain this house has a large backyard area overlooking the spacious grassed yard ideal your children (or pets) to run around.
* Kitchen with Bosch Appliances, stone bench tops
* Master Bedroom with Walk In Robe
* Built In Robe in Second Bedroom
* Seperate Family/Dining room
* Freshly painted
* Kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Dish Washer
* Seperate formal lounge
* LED Downlights
* Double Glazing Windows
* Ducted Gas Heating with balance of warranty
* Gas Instantaneous Hot water system
* New Timber Flooring
* Renovated bathroom and separate toilet with Floor to ceiling tiles
* Huge Shower with Round Twin Shower
* New laundry with ample storage
* LED Night light for every room
* New electrical and switches
* Fenced, private rear garden
* Digital Door Locks
* Living: 97 SQM Approx
The house is conveniently located close to schools and colleges (Narrabundah College, Telopea School, Red Hill Primary), and transport (one bus trip to Woden, Civic, ANU and Dickson).
Short walk to Manuka shopping center, Fyshwick Market, Manuka and Kingston, and Lake Burley Griffin.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.