Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this beautiful Property with a lovely home, great shedding, extensive creek frontage & good stock paddocks.
The property at 1342 Murrumbateman Road, Nanima is a great investment opportunity as the block has the potential to be subdivided. As you drive up the driveway, you can look over the property and paddocks. On approaching the house & sheds you cant help but be impressed with the stone retaining wall guiding you to the front door.
The home sits on top of a gentle hill with amazing views across the valley. The home is a very practical design with the master suite up one end, the living is central, then the other three bedrooms & amenities are at the other end. The kitchen is just lovely, with heaps of bench space, a walk-in pantry and incorporated with the living area that opens out onto the huge deck with the views.
The shedding is all new with one shed not quite complete. The larger shed (18m x 7m) has power and water connected and is set up with a bathroom complete with shower, basin and toilet and its own independent HWS. There are two roller doors and a private access door. Half of the shed has a concrete floor and the other half is gravel.
The second shed (9m x 7m) is not quite finished. There is a concrete floor with the plumbing for a bathroom in place, one roller door is on and 3 walls are up. It is a great shed and set away from the house a tad, on the road up to the house.
A new steel round yard has been built and has a sand base laid. Nearby is a horse shelter and the larger shed.
There is new steel cattle yards with a race and crush to handle stock.
The property is divided into four paddocks with two good dams and the creek water holes.
With the opportunity to subdivide, this property is a great investment.
Commuting to Canberra is easy, straight down the Nanima road onto the Barton Hwy or down Murrumbateman Rd to the Federal Hwy.
The convenience of the facilities at Murrumbateman are only 10 mins away.
Some features of this Property are:
• 234.65 Acres / 94.96 Ha with Subdivision Potential
• Modern 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, elevated home with views
• 1.8 klms Murrumbateman Creek right through property with permanent water holes
• Just over 1 klm of Murrumbateman Road frontage
• 18m x 7m Shed with power & bathroom facilities
• 2nd shed 9m x 7m with concrete floor and nearly finished
• Horse property with new steel round yard with sand base & horse shelter
• New steel cattle yards
• 4 paddocks, 2 dams, scattered trees, good fencing
• Quick commute to Canberra & Murrumbateman
• Brick Veneer Home approx. 7 yrs old with treated pine frame
• 2.7m Ceilings
• 4 extra-large Bedrooms with TV & Data & speaker to each
• Master with Ensuite and Walk-in Robe
• 3 other Bedrooms have Built-in wardrobes
• All Rooms have a view
• Large Kitchen with expansive bench space and Walk-in Pantry
• Double Fridge space with water
• Bay Corner Window at sink with views
• Dishwasher, 900mm Induction Electric Stove & oven
• Open Plan Living area opens out to very wide deck
• Neutral Colour palette with large tiles in living and traffic areas
• Wide and long Deck has views across the property and down the valley
• Main Bathroom has Shower & Bath & Separate Toilet
• Separate Laundry
• Good Storage throughout
• Ducted Vacuum
• Slow Combustion Wood Fire ducted through other rooms
• Well Insulated Ceiling and internal walls
• Satelite NBN with good service, Tv reception very good
• Stone Retaining wall properly built with Ag drains along the driveway entrance to the home
• 18m x 7m Colourbond Shed with separate HWS, toilet, bathroom & shower facilities
• fully enclosed and concreted, 2 Roller Doors
• Shed has power, WIFI, private access door, window in bathroom
• 9m x 7m Colourbond Shed, concrete floor, plumbed for bathroom, not completed
• Double Carport
• Water is a huge feature of this property
• 1.8 klms of Murrumbateman Creek runs through the full length the property
• Permanent Water Holes with good access for stock
• Stock & Domestic water pumped from creek
• 2 good sized Dams
• New Steel Round Yard with sand base
• Horse Shelter
• New Steel Cattle Yards, race and crush
• Bio Septic
• New internal Fencing & Electric Fencing mounted with solar powered box
• Boundary Fencing in fair to new order
• Tar road access fronting Murrumbateman Rd
• 4 paddocks
• Extensive creek flats with rich topsoil
• Gently undulating hills
• Level areas in paddocks
• Scattered Trees and shelter for stock
• Good coverage of native grasses
• Approx. 10 mins to Murrumbateman
• Approx. 25 mins to Yass
• Approx. 12 mins to Gundaroo
• Approx. 30 mins to Queanbeyan
• Approx. 30 mins to Bungendore
• Approx. 30 mins to Canberra Airport
• Approx. 30 mins to Canberra
• Approx. 3 hrs to Sydney
Agent Comment: I think that this property would be one of the best in the area. The Murrumbateman Creek runs right through the centre of the property and the elevation of the home and sheds allows for the views to be enjoyed. Anyone wanting to invest in this area would find it hard to pass on this property. I highly recommend your inspection.