This modern unit is ideally located in the heart of Queanbeyan, located adjacent to the Queanbeyan Aquatic Centre, 500m* to Aldi and an easy 19 min* drive to the Canberra CBD
● Sitting comfortably on 120m2* just minutes from the Nation's Capital, this unit is the commuters dream!
● Both bedrooms are generously sized and feature built in robes for all your storage requirements
● The home is serviced by a modern bathroom which features a shower, toilet and vanity all with modern matte black tap ware
● The heart of the home is the large modern kitchen which boasts fresh appliances such as electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and a thick black marble bench top which extends into a breakfast bar perfect for enjoying slow mornings. The kitchen looks out to the garden through the large north facing windows
● The unit has been configured to ensure every square metre of this home has been used to its full intended potential with the free flowing floor plan utilising the wide open spaces to create an integrated kitchen, living and dining areas
● The bedrooms are located separate from the main living areas to create additional privacy
● The unit is kept comfortable by reverse cycle air conditioning units located in the master bedroom and main living area
● Natural light floods the home through multiple glass windows in every room of the home
● Complimenting the residence is an impressive covered outdoor entertaining area. The deck is perfect for relaxing with friends and family with the coverings creating additional privacy. Astroturf lawn makes the backyard very low maintenance
● Car accommodation is provided with one undercover carport to the side of the unit with rear access to the home through the back garden
This tidy unit comes to the market boasting a magnitude of key factors from an excellent proximity to the Queanbeyan CBD, with a modern free flowing design and easy to maintain outdoor entertaining area and garden. Unit 15 of 11-13 Campbell Street ticks all the boxes.
With the owners committed to a move, they have given us clear instructions to sell! All offers given serious consideration!
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS: The good news is that we can still show you through this property via private inspection by appointment only. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray White Rural Yass | Canberra 93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW (02) 6226 4400
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Queanbeyan Public School, QueanbeyanPrimary School
Queanbeyan High School, QueanbeyanHigh School
Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health ServiceHospital