Key Features: Separate title (no Body Corporate Fees!) a beautiful reserve to the back, new floorboards, curtains, stove and a new hot water system.
Tucked away in a quiet, private pocket backing a lovely reserve, this contemporary home is offering a new owner an easy care lifestyle with nothing to do but move in.
So, if location, lifestyle and ease of living are important to you, step in to appreciate:
* Open plan living areas are bright, light filled and have a private scenic outlook.
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a dishwasher and gas cooking.
* Two bedrooms are segregated to the front of the home, the main is to the back and overlooks the backyard and reserve. All have built in robes.
* Enjoy a sunny atrium to the center of the home plus a back-entertainment deck with low maintenance garden areas.
* Automated single garage with internal access into the home. Extra car accommodation is to the front of the home.
* There is an excellent energy rating of 6.
With an easy ten-minute walk to the new light rail, young families, first home buyers and sassy investors looking at a solid investment return should all look at this property. Perfect also for downsizers being all on one level with no steps.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.