Occupying arguably the best positioned site in the Molonglo Valley, the "Northpoint" Building at the 'Panorama Complex' delivers beautiful apartments overlooking water in the foreground and mountains in the background, and you will not be disappointed by just how quiet and secluded living in unit 150 is!
Presenting as near new, the apartment reveals comfortable modern interiors over a generously scaled floor plan. Open plan, the smart design encompasses a living and dining space which is bordered by a stylish kitchen. This area features an extended counter top that serves as a handy breakfast bar, while stainless steel appliances, tiled splash-backs and a dishwasher make entertaining a snap.
A sliding door opens onto a contained balcony which soaks in uninterrupted views across some of Canberra's iconic landmarks including, Telstra Tower, Mount Stromlo Nature Reserve, The National Arboretum and the pond at Holden Creek.
The sizable bedrooms have full mirrored robes and the master features an ensuite.
The apartment also comes with a central bathroom, European laundry, a large reverse cycle unit in the living room, a single secure car park, large storage cage and access to facilities including BBQ and picnic spaces within the complex.
The location, layout and size of this property makes it attractive to professionals, downsizers and investors alike - with plenty of room for growth in a great location.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a two bedroom apartment in a central location where everything is at your doorstep. To find out more information and inspect this property, please call Andrew Thorpe or Will Ding from One Agency Andrew Thorpe.
* Well-presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment (in the "Panorama/Northpoint" complex)
* Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with large ensuite
* Second bathroom opposite second bedroom
* Large covered balcony with stunning views (including Telstra Tower and Mount Stromlo)
* Open plan kitchen/living/meals
* Kitchen with an Ariston ceramic cooktop and stainless steel oven, a Tisira stainless steel dishwasher, stone bench top, breakfast bar and generous storage (including extra shelving)
* European laundry/pantry off the kitchen with clothes dryer
* Carpeted living area
* Quality window furnishings
* Year round comfort is maintained by a large reverse cycle air conditioner in living room
* Lift access close by
* Secure underground car space with a large cage for storage
* Visitor parking in the complex
* NBN Connected
* BBQ and picnic spaces in the complex
* Great central location, next to reserve, near Stromlo Forest Park and a short drive to Cooleman Court, Woden, Civic and Belconnen