Vendors have relocated and are committed to selling.
If you are looking for style, sophistication and space your search will end at # 16 Governor Drive, Carrington Park. This expansive, executive residence sits on approximately 1.5 acres, surrounded by mature established gardens.
A wide entrance greets you to the home and alludes to the emphasis that this property places on generous proportions and quality finishes. The spacious and light filled casual living area is positioned to capture the garden and rural views and combines with the chef's kitchen to form the hub of the home. Entertaining is made a breeze with a gas/electric cooker, the convenience of a dishwasher and storage provided by a walk-in pantry. Sliding glass doors open onto the covered alfresco, further enhancing the living and entertaining options. An elegant formal lounge creates a change of pace to a quiet area in which to while away the hours.
The opulent master suite enjoys private access to the alfresco and has the luxury of a walk through robe and ensuite with a double vanity and separate w/c. All double sized, the remaining three bedrooms have built in wardrobes and share the family bathroom. A spacious office is ideal for the executive working from home.
Heating and cooling is provided by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning. The residence is completed by an attached double garage with auto door and internal access.
Often sought and rarely found is the detached studio, ideal for the extended family or guest accommodation, featuring a kitchenette and bathroom within the open plan design.
Enjoy the outdoors with landscaped grounds combining both extensive plantings and expansive lawns. A tree change is made complete with a fenced vegetable garden and chicken coop.
At A Glance Lot: 13 DP: 1144964 Block Size: 6,094sqm (1.ac) approx. Rates: $1,485.01 110,000L rain water storage Non-potable water to gardens Enviro-cycle Council waste collection 5kv solar panel installation back to grid Double glazing New carpets throughout
• Executive four bedroom home set on approximately 1.5 acres.
• Wide entrance hall leading to a spacious open plan casual living with bamboo flooring and full length picture windows.
• Elegant formal living with a double aspect.
• Entertainers kitchen with large island bench, 900mm gas/electric cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
• Family room with direct access to the covered alfresco.
• Master suite with direct access to the gardens and walk through double robes.
• Ensuite with double vanity, shower and separate w/c.
• Three further double bedrooms, all with built in robes share the family bathroom and separate w/c.
• Spacious office with garden views ideal to work from home.
• Teenagers retreat/storeroom.
• Ducted RCAC to keep you comfortable all year.
• Double garage with auto door and internal access complete the home.
• Detached studio with kitchenette and bathroom suitable for extended family or guests.
• Mature gardens and established lawns create a country paradise.