A rare opportunity to acquire an exclusive beach side property with prize position in the secluded and sought after "Golden Triangle" of Bungan Beach. On an impressive near-level, extra wide parcel with established tropical grounds, this east-facing solid brick property is available after 20 years. It showcases a spellbinding backdrop over the aqua blue Pacific Ocean, where you will be spoilt daily by nature's changing moods.
- Relax on the large architecturally-designed alfresco deck and enjoy captivating 180 degree panoramic views as you sip your pina colada in this Spanish-inspired dream home
- Sweeping open plan living area rich with wood paneling, complimented by the warmth of natural burning wood fireplaces in the living and dining areas to add a special touch to your dining experience
- Sky-lit kitchen equipped with Smeg oven and gas cooktop, ample cupboards and storage
- 3 well-scaled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and huge family bathroom with spa bath
- Sleep soundly to the sound of the waves in the large Master suite with ensuite and private balcony, where you can savour stunning enchanting sunrises in the morning and glistening moonrises at night
- Throw a lavish party for 12, complete with extra-long Captain's dinner table and internal BBQ hotplate to warm your rum from the adjacent bar or secret wine cellar
- Enchanting ship's galley-themed rumpus with overhead projection theatre, adorned with original pulleys, ropes and replica cannons bringing Pirates of Penzance to life
- Sun washed level lawns, fully enclosed front paved European style courtyard with pond
- Totally private setting of approx. 964sqm parcel with extra wide approx. 22m frontage
- Set in a whisper quiet setting surrounded by prestige homes, a short walk to the beach, moments to village shops and footstep to buses
-Rainwater tanks, extensive under house storage, gas heating and solar panels
- Private off-street parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Full of character solid brick build with untapped potential to craft your dream beachside family home and add exquisite dual views over the Pacific and the Pittwater & Bayview (STCA)
If you like pina coladas and walks on the beach, youll love this exclusive family home overlooking Bungan Beach. Lull yourself to sleep in your master suite to the gentle sounds of breaking waves, slip onto your private bedroom balcony to watch sun and full moon rises and whale migrations. Relax in your hammock under the shade of mature palm trees in the huge ocean-facing garden and wave at the surfers, or throw your towel over your shoulder and slip down to the beach to join them!
Disclaimer: Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.