Inspections will be conducted by private appointment. You must contact the agent to be allocated a specific time slot to inspect.
Investors disposal sale, all offers considered.
The owner of this 2 bedroom apartment has given us clear instructions to sell as keeping the property is not an option. A great entry level into owner ship or high yielding. Book a personal inspection and be required to purchase in heart of city bargain.
* Located in the heart of a popular suburb in north Canberra!
* Big living area (larger than many 2 bedroom apartments in the area)
* Spacious family & dining area which opens onto a covered balcony to allow in plenty of light & cross ventilation.
* Built-in wardrobes in both north facing bedrooms.
* Double brick walls to keep the inside of the unit comfortable in any season: warm in winter & cool in summer.
* Located on the second floor proving suitable for any age.
* Close to public transport.
* Walking distance to the City Centre and the popular suburb of Braddon with some of the best restaurants & cafes.
* Enjoy walking every morning & evening in parks close by.
* Big balcony facing South could be used as a nice extension of the living area reeling in the fresh air
* Realistic rental figure for investors of $440 - $460 per week and will always be in demand due to location and others perks.
The right time for a new start!
Call me 0478 696 785 & book your private inspection now!
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.