Vacant now and ready for occupation by a new owner. A delight to inspect and a pleasure to own. A lovely 2 bedroom apartment, with combined bathroom/amenities, and spacious balcony to front. Pleasant views to Mt Taylor and Mawson CBD.
There is future redevelopment planned for Mawson CBD and also light rail planning proposed from Canberra City to the Woden area.
The apartment is in very good condition and both bedrooms have built in robes. Previously managed by Hodgkinson Real Estate Property Management and current rental potential is in the range $350 - $380 per week.
Features and benefits of 19/6 Heard Street Mawson are as follows:
* Two bedroom apartment, approx 57.77 m2 GFA as per EER report
* Renovated internally, including kitchen and spacious bathroom
* Combined amenities/bathroom and laundry area - (spacious)
* Electric appliances and hot water
* Large balcony to front, ideal for entertaining
* Allocated carport, and large storage room on LG floor
* Units Plan 235 Managed by Civium Strata
* Body Corporate fees: $662.95 per quarter
* Water & Sewerage: $160.40 per quarter approx
* General Rates: $438 per quarter approx
* Land Tax: $625.57 per quarter approx (if investment property)
* EER 1.5 star
Highly recommended for first home buyer purchase. Pls contact Bob Hayward Hodgkinson Real Estate at email email@example.com or 0437 357 855 (with message bank) to register your interest for a property purchase in the Mawson area. Bob has been active in apartment sales in the Mawson area for 29 years. Thank you.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 8704m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.