New to the Sales market is this stunning multi level 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Terrace located in the recently completed "Kingsborough" development in sought after Kingston.
An immediate impression of style and luxury as soon as you enter and a floor plan that is designed to anticipate your every need. This amazing terrace offers and exceptional lifestyle with generous spaces.
You will be amazed with the quality of finish and inclusions throughout. Plus the huge amount of storage on offer. The polished concrete floors are a standout and create a strong architectural statement.
Some of the many outstanding features this wonderful property has to offer are,
- Open plan living & dining
- Polished concrete floors
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Double glazed windows
- Designer kitchen with dishwasher
- Smeg appliances
- Induction cooktop
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Open tread timber stair cases
- Family room to second level
- Master bedroom with mirrored robes & ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 located on top floor
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling to all bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry to lower level with washer/dryer included
- Bathroom 3 to lower level plus extra toilet
- NBN ready
- Solar panels
- Alarm system
- 141m2 of living
- 200m2 total area including garage
- EER 6.0
- WNW facing
- Body Corporate = $691.75 per qtr (currently)
- Rates = $421.49 per qtr
- Land Tax = $520.00 per qtr (If rented out)
- Rental Estimate $900 - $950 per week
There is a huge 59 sqm garage area with remote and internal access and two storage rooms which completes this exquisite terrace. 5 minutes to Kingston foreshore restaurants and cafes.
A wonderful development to call home and be the envy of your family and friends in securing a trendy designer multi level terrace that stands out from the crowd and embraces its spectacular position.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 1858m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.