A perfectionist's approach to design and detail is showcased throughout this fully renovated unit, where every space conveys relaxed, modern living against a spectacular Yarra Valley backdrop, where hot air balloons welcome you on morning sunrise.
- Embracing an easy open floorplan enriched with high-end fittings and fixtures, featuring a free-flowing lounge and family/dining zone - unified by a matte white kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, SMEG appliances and LED-lit Wormy Chestnut-wrapped benches with Caesarstone countertops.
- A sliding door provides a seamless transition to outside, where private entertaining can be enjoyed on a covered deck with sweeping valley aspects.
- Three sizeable bedrooms two with walk-in wardrobes and one with a built-in wardrobe, are complemented by a sleek floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with shower and floating timber-top vanity with touch-light mirror. The large master suite containing a luxurious matching-style ensuite.
- Additional features include: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ample storage, double blockout blinds, LED downlights, Karndean flooring, plush carpets plus a remote tandem garage with covered rear trailer roll-through.
- Benefiting from a convenient position, walking distance to buses, Lilydale Train Station, Main Street shops and eateries. Only minutes from schools, shopping centres, Lillydale Lake and Playground.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.