Built to last this impressive home on a substantial corner block, offers affordable and comfortable accommodation for the growing or larger family looking for that extra space.
The light-filled interior begins with an inviting lounge/dining room leading through to the informal living/meals/kitchen with timber cabinetry/display cabinets and enjoying views of the rear gardens. While the connoisseur's kitchen with its stainless steel benches, matte finished cabinetry and mix of AEG, Electrolux and Fisher & Paykel appliances, sits as a centrepiece to the living zone, ensuring the chef is part of everything!
Perfectly set up for a family the spacious internal design also includes five generous bedrooms and a separate study which could be used as a home office, additional living area or sixth bedroom. The master bedroom provides a retreat away from the rest of the home with its well maintained ensuite, large walk-in robe and external access to its own covered deck. The remaining four double bedrooms all offer built-in robes. The main bathroom branches off a central corridor with a separate toilet and is in close proximity to the other bedrooms.
Outdoors a large pergola complements the desirable garden dimensions and provides an exceptional option for outdoor enjoyment. A backyard stage and sandpit for your child or children, ensures there is lots of laughter and fresh air being had and may even work off some of their energy!
The double garage has supplementary space for your tools and the long driveway provides more designated off-street parking suitable for a caravan, motor home, trailer, boat or additional vehicles.
Extras including evaporative cooling, ducted heating, a continuous gas hot water system, security screens and doors, and a 10,000L water tank with pump enhance living. Moments to local shopping, cafes, Primary and Secondary Schools and parklands, it boasts a prime location that will delight families.
The property is currently tenanted on a fixed term lease until November 2019 for $630pw.
Why you'll love this home:
* Beautifully presented five bedroom plus study, or six bedroom family home, positioned on a large 1323m2 block of land, in a sought after pocket of Gordon
* Room for everyone with two large separate living areas; a formal living room and adjoining dining room, and a generous casual family/meals area with inbuilt shelving/display cabinets
* Beautifully equipped central kitchen incorporates stainless steel bench tops, ample storage space (including a pantry), soft close handleless drawers and cupboards, an enormous fridge cavity, and quality appliances including an Electrolux five burner gas cooktop, an electric oven/grill, a feature AEG rangehood, and a two drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
* Five extra-large bedrooms all with built-in robes
* The master bedroom has sliding door access to its own covered deck (1 of 2 covered outdoor entertaining areas), a walk-in robe and a well maintained ensuite
* Separate study which could be used as a home office, additional living area or sixth bedroom
* The main bathroom branches off the central corridor with a separate toilet
* The laundry offers ample space for appliances, built-in storage, and access to the rear yard
* Cozy winter warmth comes from the ducted gas heating, and ducted evaporative cooling takes care of summer comfort
* Rinnai Infinity 24 continuous gas hot water system
* Security screens and doors
* Ideal layout for entertaining with sliding door access from the family room to a 2nd (main) covered entertaining area
* The flat garden is split into two sides (with one side accessed from the main bedroom or laundry, the other from the family room), with a large grassed area, established easy-care plants, a large storage shed, a 10,000L water tank with pump to the toilets and garden, double gate access, and is a safe environment for children and pets
* A backyard stage and sandpit ensures there is a lot of laughter and fresh air being had by the children and may even work off some of their energy
* Car accommodation is by way of a double garage
* Ample off-street parking
* Conveniently located in a family-friendly setting where public transport, schools and shopping are within close proximity
* House size (approx.) - Residence: 210.23m2
* Currently on a fixed term lease until November 2019 for $630 per week
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.