Positioned well on a quiet street only a short stroll from the Kingston Shops and the Foreshore, this spacious top floor two-bedroom apartment offers a great mix of location and lifestyle. A fantastic aspect welcomes plenty of natural sunlight to brighten the living areas whilst the balcony boasts pleasant views.
This apartment is a spacious 96m2 of internal living area, which stretches across the entire unit to allow light and air to flow freely throughout the property. The large kitchen is great for the home chef and both bedrooms are well sized and offer built in wardrobes.
Residents of 'Howitt Place' not only get to enjoy fantastic proximity to local amenities, there is a pool located within the complex which includes BBQ facilities and sits adjacent to well-kept communal gardens, the perfect place to sit back and unwind.
Features summary: a Large, open plan living areas a Balcony with pleasant outlook a Built in robes to both bedrooms a Plenty of storage space a Single basement car space and storage cage a Split system heating & cooling a Pool and BBQ area
With brand new carpet this superb property is ready to move into right away. To arrange an inspection or if you have any enquiries please email email@example.com Private inspections strictly by appointment only
Health Precautions At Total Property Open Home Inspections
- As we are called by the Australian Government to prevent the virus from spreading, everyone must practice good hygiene to protect against infection.
- Private & Open Home Inspections all inquiries will be qualified if they have recently returned from overseas or if they are self-isolating or any symptoms of a cold or flu.
- If the answer is yes to any of the above then entry to the property maybe denied.
- You must call or email the sales agent to register yourself prior to the Private & Open Home Inspections, failure to do so you will be unable to inspect the property.
- Sanitary station at open homes - bottles of hand sanitiser.
- Wiping of door handles with a proprietary anti-bacterial cleaning product such as Glen 20.
- Buyers avoid hand contact of any surface inside the property, sales agent wearing gloves will open doors etc as required.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters, no hand contact.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.