Boasting copious amounts of space both inside and out, this stunningly renovated home is looking for a new family to just step in and enjoy its unique country ambience and rare privacy offered.
Sitting on a beautifully landscaped block of 696sqm the home holds loads of family appeal and is immediately inviting upon entry.
Step in to appreciate: * Large open plan living areas with a Hunter pacific Rose ceiling fan and silk blend stain resistant carpets
* The cathedral ceilings to the living areas flow through to an outdoor entertainment deck made from quality Jarra wood
* Three separate entertainment areas outside are an absolute delight with the raised deck, covered pergola and enclosed courtyard
* Double glaze, three-way windows in the living areas. Security protection is also to the front/side doors plus Crimsafe screens to all bedroom windows
* A brand-new kitchen boasts a waterfall finish breakfast bar, a fabulous walk in pantry, a dual fuel stove with gas cooktop and electric ovens, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space, a pull-out rinse tap plus a white concrete sink!
* Four big bedrooms are serviced by a new, fully tiled bathroom. All bedrooms have ceiling fans, the main with a gas heater is an extra-large room which can double as a parent's retreat
* Two Reverse cycle air conditioners ensure year-round comfort
* There is access to a loft with a pull-down ladder in the living room. The loft has running boards for loads of extra storage
* A double garage with remote is of a super-size with a storage room. Sensor lights to the front of the garage lead up to the front door area
* A rain water tank, watering systems through out the front gardens, Colorbond fencing and NBN are other great extras
* A variety of fruit trees include: Almond, Cherry, Apple, Fig, Black & Red currents, a Gooseberry bush, weeping cherry trees & rhubarb. Native plants and a variety of interesting plants ensure year round flowers
A property that is comprehensive and inviting and a haven for relaxed living, this appealing family home has a host of friendly extras which will delight all members of the family, the ideal package for Young families, Brady bunch families and Investors alike. Close to public transport, Universities, schools and a shopping centre within easy reach.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.