This 3-bedroom home is a terrific mix of old school charm & modern conveniences.
• The original part of the home is double brick with some beautiful features from this era being retained including polished timber floorboards.
• 3 generous sized bedrooms plus a study / storage room.
• The renovated extension is where you will find the modern kitchen & living areas complete with new floor coverings & window furnishings. There is also a wood fire and a reverse cycle air conditioner to take care of your heating & cooling needs.
• The large covered deck area is fully fenced and ideally located off the open plan kitchen / living / dining area making it perfect for entertaining or watching the kids play.
• 2 good sized storage sheds, rear lane access and an easy walk to the local pool & park.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.