Restore and renovate or knock down and rebuild on 698sqm
* INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE BUT STRICTLY BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL THE AGENT TO ARRANGE.
A host of rewarding options are here for the taking for the smart buyer of this potential-rich four bedroom home.
For starters, those eager to make their mark in a peaceful family-friendly and leafy neighbourhood setting have an opportunity to move in and update the interior of this single-storey home which demonstrates a clear understanding of the family's needs with multiple living rooms, four spacious bedrooms including the master and ensuite, a tidy main bathroom, vegetable gardens in the back yard, a swimming pool (currently drained and may need some repair work), a single lock up garage, a separate single carport behind garden gates, an external laundry with an additional toilet, and storage room at the back of the garage. Ducted gas heating and a Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner also makes this property appealing in the eye of the renovator.
And while some will be happy to roll up their sleeves and embark on a serious renovation, others will see value in the land. With a new home on it, this fabulous slice of Rivett is perfect when it comes to everyday ease and convenience with a brilliant proximity to daily necessities, transport and shops.
For more information please contact Andrew Thorpe on 0402 017 912.
Property features in brief:
* Original owner four bedroom home situated on a flat 698m2 (approx.) block in a tree lined setting
* Offering plenty of scope to move in and renovate, extend or rebuild
* Currently with an adaptable floorplan, perfect for growing families looking to stamp their mark in the Weston Creek community
* Sunny position and established central suburb add to the charm of this property
* Front established garden enhanced by a delightful mix of colours throughout the year
* Living areas comprise of a lounge, a kitchen/family/meals and a garden room/sunroom
* Character filled lounge room features an original bar and is enhanced by large corner windows which provide views of the side and front garden
* Bright garden room/sunroom which could be utilised as an additional sitting room, a rumpus room, study/home office or sewing/craft room and opens to the pool (currently drained)
* Neat original kitchen with free standing electric oven and cooktop and good storage
* All four bedrooms offer comfortable accommodation, are carpeted and three are with built-in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
* The tidy main bathroom is in close proximity to bedrooms two, three and four
* Ducted gas heating and a Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner in the family/meals ensure comfort is maintained throughout the year
* Low maintenance back yard with pool (currently drained) and raised vegetable patches
* Car accommodation consists of a single lock up garage and a separate single carport behind garden gates
* The laundry with an additional toilet, and storage room are located at the back of the garage
* Long driveway provides further off-street parking
* Situated in an sought after pocket of Rivett, with easy access to a whole range of facilities including ovals, Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, well-known restaurants/food outlets, tennis courts, transport links and arterial roads and a quick drive to Woden Town Centre, Tuggeranong and the Canberra City
* High-quality educational institutions are also nearby, with the Duffy Primary & Chapman Primary Catchment Zone extending into Rivett
* House size (approximately): Residence: 151.42m2, Garage, Store & Laundry: 40.50m2
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.