Mates Rates Real Estate is delighted to be marketing this 483m2 vacant block of land at 27 Derrima Road, Queanbeyan.
Ideally located within walking distance to Queanbeyan’s CBD, historic railway, Queanbeyan’s picturesque river and with easy access to Canberra, this block is perfect for you to build your dream home on.
Currently, the north facing block has an established French garden and entertaining area on it, some of which may be able to be retained, or it can be removed depending on your plans. A new fence has been installed along one side and the front picket fence is secure with a gate for car access.
We urge you to compare the locality as compared to vacant blocks at Googong. We’re sure you will agree, that the convenience and subsequent lifestyle that building in central Queanbeyan offers is far superior.
Land size 483m2
Site dimensions approximately 34m x 14m
Lot 33, Section A, Deposited Plan 7255
Rates approximately $2400 P/A once built on
- North-facing block on quiet street in family-friendly neighbourhood in inner-city Queanbeyan.
- Established gardens and entertainment area at rear of block to take advantage of, or remove.
- Walking distance to Queanbeyan Rail Station, providing rail access to Sydney and the region.
- 1 block from the Queanbeyan River Walk and paved cycle track linking Queanbeyan and Canberra.
- Walking distance to several family friendly green spaces including the beautiful Town Park, Apex Park, and Railway Park which offer tennis and basketball courts, exercise equipment, two skate parks, a velodrome, children's play equipment, BBQ facilities and more.
- Walking distance to Queanbeyan Aquatic Centre which offers indoor and outdoor pools and a waterslide and splash pad facility for the kids.
- Walking distance to the river-side Queen Elizabeth II park with its new playground and water splash park and amphitheatre overlooking the picturesque Queanbeyan River.
- Walking distance to Riverside shopping Centre and major Supermarkets such as Coles, Woolworths and K-Mart.
- Walking distance to the Queanbeyan lifestyle precinct, with its newly renovated pubs, cafes, restaurants, and specialty shops.
- Less than 1.5km to public and elementary and high schools, private primary schools, and walking distance to the wonderful Campbell St Daycare Centre.
- 3 blocks from Queanbeyan Hospital.
- Quick access to two major arterial roads leading into Canberra (Canberra Avenue and Pialligo Avenue) for a more convenient daily commute to Canberra.
- 5 minute drive to the Canberra Outlet Centre and Fyshwick shops, 5 minute drive to HMAS Harmon, 15 minute drive to Canberra airport and Majura Park Shopping Centre, 15 minute drive to Woden Town Centre, 20 minute drive to Civic, 20 minute drive to HQJOC; and easy access to the Kings Highway for weekend trips to the Sapphire Coast.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Queanbeyan West Public School, QueanbeyanPrimary School
Queanbeyan High School, QueanbeyanHigh School
Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health ServiceHospital