An Elegant and impressive residence in a position of serenity and light, the intimate welcoming facade opens to reveal a beautiful home within. Spread over a generous 833 m2 parcel of land, with an easy-care garden and enclosed backyard with pool; this outstanding home offers a readymade sophisticated and peaceful lifestyle.
Surrounded by other quality homes in one of the best streets in Chifley; moments from all major amenities, yet set peacefully apart from the noise of major motorways is 27 Wilsmore Crescent.
The home includes; a light filled open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with beautiful panoramic view. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors opens to an elevated pergola overlooking the beautiful pool and cabana setting. This will be ideal and peaceful creating an ambiance and harmony for indoor outdoor living.
On the lower level the home also features wonderfully segregated versatile large room which can be used as rumpus or person cave. This leads to a wine cellar ideal for your favourite drop of wine. Adjacent is a large bedroom, bathroom, study nook which opens to kitchen, dining and family area with views across pool.
This solidly built home, offers a unique flexibility and could possibly provide a rental return, accommodation for teenagers or extended family members. This could also be a great space to run a home business with separate entry and facilities.
Close to Canberra hospital, shopping centre, schools, nature reserves, walking trails and much more, this fabulous home brings you some of the best the Woden Valley has to offer.
• North East orientation to the rear
• Generous 833sqm block, located in one of the best streets in Chifley
• Sparkling in-ground salt-water pool
• Two living spaces plus oversized men's cave, and pergola with beautiful panoramic views
• Solid timber floor covering all thorough the house, excluding the men's cave
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for the top part of the house; and ducted gas outlet down stairs
• Two open plan kitchen, dining and family area; upstairs leads to pergola and downstairs leads to the rear part of the house and the pool.
• Modern kitchen with large island bench, beautiful black marble bench tops and plenty of storage
• Fisher & Paykel stainless-steel appliances; dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and dish-draws.
• Four large bedrooms all with the beautiful garden or pool view
• Two of the bedrooms upstairs with beautiful custom-made wardrobe
• 2 bathrooms plus powder room
• Ceiling fans upstairs in the kitchen, dining and lounge area
• The lower level offers oversized men's cave / rumpus, leads to a standing height wine cellar or storage
• Spacious study nook downstairs, linen cupboard and ample amount of storage
• Electric hot water system both upstairs and down stairs.
• 2 car, metal carport (currently used as a Cabana); plus single lock up garage and additional off-street parking room for the boat