Block size: 1208 m² approx.House size: 270 m² approx.
Contemporary Residence with Vast District views
An architecturally inspiring home designed and positioned to capture natural light and uninterrupted panoramic views to the Brindabellas.
Combining modern luxury, charm with a unique family friendly design and providing the perfect lifestyle set in a serene environment at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac siding reserve.
This home offers a flexible design layout for modern family living with the main residence offering 270m2 of living inclusive of the home office/5th bedroom with its own ensuite and segregated from the main part of the house.
With low maintenance, landscaped gardens and north facing living areas this property invites relaxed living.
- High spec kitchen with 900mm standing gas cooktop/oven with waterfall stone edges
- Large open floorplan spread over two levels
- Double lock up garage with built in storage and internal access
- Downstairs study/5th bedroom with ensuite
- Architect designed by TM Architecture
- Large windows with great natural light and disctrict views
- Master suite with WIR and spacious ensuite
- Kids wing with 3 bedrooms and main bathroom with powder room
- Double height entry void with formal entry
- Rear play area with cubby house and dog run
- Large land holding with established manicured gardens
Internal 270m2 l Land 1208m2 apx l Rates $3043.00pa
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Jerrabomberra Public School, JerrabomberraPrimary School
Karabar High School, QueanbeyanHigh School
Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health ServiceHospital
Jerrabomberra Shops, JerrabomberraMajor Shopping Centre
Australian National UniversityUniversity
Jerrabomberra Post Office, JerrabomberraPost Office