Block size: 103 m² approx.Apartment size: 84 m² approx.On floor: 5 of 5
Beautifully Functional Unique and Only 1 Remaining!
Only 1 Remaining - ***All our available units are now ready for inspection, come to Display Suite on the corner of Dawes St, and The Causeway between 12 and 3pm every Saturday for more information***
Positioned right at the centre of the village, this apartment will perfectly suit those seeking thriving communal social spaces, a modern metropolis feel and access to pop-up bars, cafes and delis right on your doorstep.
Designed to be in the middle of all the action, the Kingsborough Shophouse Apartments offer carefully thought out interiors featuring herringbone tiled floors, stylish bathrooms and SMEG appliances, which are perfect for the young professional, investors, growing families or astute downsizers.
Shophouse residents also enjoy exclusive access to 2 spacious rooftop terraces which feature a sunset bar with built-in seating and BBQ, plus a rooftop cinema with outdoor seating and a projector screen. Both rooftops serve as ideal gathering spaces for either a drink as the sun goes down or a movie under the moonlight. The building's striking exterior features prominent concrete sections and gold anodized aluminium elements, resulting in a modern and elegant appearance with an industrial soul. Shophouse 301 is perched at the very top corner of the building, with tremendous views of Parliament House and the Kingston Foreshore. The interior is built too last and impress - spread over two levels for privacy, the downstairs offers high quality flooring and blinds, a large living space with room for all types of TV, dining and reading spaces, and a beautiful galley style kitchen. Stone benchtops, SMEG appliances and great storage awaits here. A guest powder room, storage and laundry with wash-dryer combo unit makes this unit a home! The upstairs is a unique sanctuary - both bedrooms offer large BIR with 3.5m high ceilings, over-sizedrooms and skylights! The main bathrooms is a beautifulmix between industrial and comfort with oversized shower and subway tiles floor to ceiling. Reasons to Visit:
• This is the only Loft unit remaining in a sold out building, and the first time it has been advertised for sale!
• Brand new with adaptable contract and inclusions for the right buyer!
• Stunning views!
• Set in a booming development, built by the best of Canberra builders.
• Set perfectly between Kingston Foreshore and the Jerrabomberra Wetlands!
• 2 bedrooms - both with large BIR and sky-light windows
• 1 large main bathroom on the top level, with second guest powder room on the lower level
• SMEG appliances and stone benchtops in kitchen
• Italian Herringbone tiles through kitchen and large living space
• Industrial grade, double glazed windows through out unit
• Solar array on roof to keep B/C fee's low
• uninterrupted views towards the Kingston Foreshore and Parliament house
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 103m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.