What an opportunity! Here is your chance to own this immaculate family home, with views that are nothing short of spectacular!
The panoramic ocean vista that extends past Green Island, right through to the Ulladulla headland and lighthouse has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Enjoy watching the whale migration and the dolphins virtually playing in your backyard, or follow the short walk down to the beach and rockpools.
Manyana is so popular because of its beautiful unspoilt beaches, the easy access to Lake Berringer for all your water sports, more beaches to enjoy at Bendalong and all of this only approx. 25 min to historical Milton CBD, and Ulladulla CBD where you can enjoy many boutique shops and cafes.
The home itself offers-
• An elevated position enjoying the ocean breezes and amazing 180 degree views of the ocean but you can also see pigeon house mountain, so you will see sunsets as well as sunrises. This master-built home is like brand new, very modern, light filled quality fittings and fixtures throughout and has too many features to list but has to be seen to fully appreciate.
• Sunny open plan lounge and dining room with Blackbutt solid timber floors. The living area opens out to the front and rear entertaining balconies that are under the roofline and will make for many fun family gatherings.
• The modern kitchen has plenty of cupboards, under bench drawers, Caesar stone benchtops and quality stainless Steele appliances. Cooking and entertaining will be an absolute delight with the ocean views to enjoy.
• The luxurious master bedroom has a walk- in robe and ensuite, this bedroom also opens out the deck. You would be forgiven for not wanting to get up, as the view from your bed is spectacular and breakfast in bed could become a habit.
• The other two upstairs bedrooms are of a very generous size and have built in robes.
• A large modern bathroom to accommodate the whole family.
• The rumpus room downstairs is currently being used as a second living area and there is plenty of room for a couple of unexpected guests.
• The fourth bedroom also of generous size with built in robes.
• Laundry, with a laundry shoot from upstairs.
• Full sized bathroom, great to use after a day at the beach.
Features include –
• Internal access to and from the garage. There is plenty of room for three cars or a big boat as the ceiling height is higher than normal and also has the length for the draw bar of a boat or ski boat. The garage can be kept tidy with plenty of storage cupboards.
• Easy landscaped private garden with garden shed and is fully fenced for privacy.
• Ceiling fans • Gas heating • Fully insulated- walls and ceiling • Solar hot water • LED lighting throughout
This immaculate, quality home is becoming harder to find as most homes with in such a wonderful position are usually held very tightly within families. Our owners have had many happy times here and it is with some sadness that they let it go, but they are also excited that someone will enjoy it as much as they have.
So here it is! Your chance to secure your family home or holiday home and begin making fond memories of a lifetime for you, your family and friends.