Unique in design and capitalising on views to the Brindabella's, this delightful expansive residence is has been created with a fine list of inclusions and detailed to the highest standards. Located in a whisper quiet Loop and opposite reserve, the home offers spacious separate living areas, four generous bedrooms and a wide driveway with the ability to accommodate up to seven vehicles!
The impressive stone kitchen with island benchtop is complimented by a sizable walk in pantry also with stone benchtops. The bathrooms are of the highest quality with the ensuite featuring a double vanity with top made from a single piece of marble!
You will appreciate the custom made storage of approximately 40m2 in the attic.
Finished with high ceilings throughout, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, stylish tiles and blinds, floating timber floors and low maintenance landscape, why not come and see for yourself why we believe this home to be such a special offering?
Property features include:
• Generous kitchen with stone benchtops, large island, spacious walk in pantry, 900mm DAMANI freestanding oven and gas cooktop, 900mm Smeg ducted rangehood, Super Silence dishwasher and plumbing for fridge
• Master bedroom with dimmable lighting, walk in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, double marble top vanity and large rain shower, TV and data point
• Three additional bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, TV and data points
• Three way main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, large rain shower and deep bath
• Bathroom, ensuite and laundry with undertile heating
• Substantial formal living area
• Spacious living and meals area with access to alfresco and backyard
• Study nook with built in cabinetry, desk, cupboard and shelving
• Generous laundry with ample cupboards and direct access to the backyard
• High ceilings throughout
• Floating timber flooring, quality tiles and roller blinds throughout
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Censor lights in hallway, LED downlights throughout, sensor lights external and garage
• Double garage with internal access and access to custom made storage in attic (approx. 40m2)
• Wide driveway to accommodate up to seven vehicles
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.