Imagine leaving your stress behind & getting away to your own piece of country and breathing in that crisp fresh air, then as night time falls sitting beside the fire pit looking up at the spectacular star filled skies with nothing to do except unwind & enjoy.
Located in historic Grabben Gullen and offering exceptional lifestyle appeal with income generating potential, this unique north facing parcel of land opens up to outstanding views. This is an ideal setting only minutes from the heart of Grabben Gullen and Crookwell. As the gateway to the Southern Tablelands and within two and a half hours from Sydney, this is the perfect location to enjoy the country life.
• Easy access to property via Range Road or from Crookwell via Goulburn
• Private property is fully fenced (10 acres)
• 80sqm beautiful Aussie made Colorbond shed with large verandah and generator
• Shed area is fully fenced to keep out animals
• Wood fire in shed for those cosy nights
• Storage Container for all the farm toys
• 5000 litre water tank with toilet
• A variety of different trees planted
• Garden beds typically growing Garlic
• A fire pit to enjoy with friends
• Dam that can be used to service farm requirements
• Land currently on agistment to local Farmer
• Versatile land opportunity that represents great value.
A short drive to Crookwell (14Kms) gives you access to all the amenities required. Local supermarkets, Butcher, restaurants, cafes, banking and post office services.
Grabben Gullen (aboriginal for 'Small Waters') was founded in the early 1800's and is an area well known for its sapphires, garnets, zircons and gold. With a population of approx. 250 people the town centres around the Albion Hotel or better known as the 'Grabby Pub' (3.5km from Renishaw).
Close proximity to Gunning, Boorowa, Binda, Laggan, Taralga and only 80 minutes drive from Canberra.
Submit your expression of interest via email at email@example.com before 18th May 2020.