COVID-19 - PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All inspections must be Strictly by appointment only (rental and sales),
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis
- The agent & purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.
BUYERS GUIDE OF OVER $780,000
If you have been searching for a family home that accommodates a range of lifestyle needs, then this could be the home for you. Located in the popular suburb of Forde, you will find this outstanding example of a modern flexible family home.
At the heart of the home is a large family room and separate dining area, generous gourmet kitchen and walk in pantry. Perfect for large family gatherings or cosy nights in, this home is as changeable as your lifestyle requirements. The tiled covered alfresco area works perfectly with the casual living areas, all year round entertaining for friends and family. The low maintenance gardens mean that your weekends are free to do the things you love.
The formal lounge room off the main entry is large and accommodating, with plenty of walls space for favourite artworks or that oversized television you'd been hoping to purchase. Downstairs features probably one of the best features of the home, that being a huge bedroom with large built in robe, and a second ensuite. An ideal space for older family members or angsty teenagers looking for their own space.
Upstairs are the other three bedrooms, where bedrooms two and three are both double sized with large built in robes. The master suite is huge and would easily fit a king-sized bed, there is a walk in robe and ensuite with a large shower and wall hung vanity. There is also a private balcony off the master suite.
At a glance...
- Large flexible family home in Forde
- Three spacious living areas
- Gourmet kitchen with WIP
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Double garage with internal access
- Four large bedrooms
- One bedroom and ensuite on ground floor
- Large master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- Private balcony off master suite
- Tiled alfresco off casual living areas
- Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced yard
- Remote garage door with internal access
- Huge 189m2 of living not including deck or garage
Year built: 2012
Block size: 388m2
Rates: $2,588 (approx.)
Land Tax: $3,573 (approx.)
AuctionOnline auction available