Clydesdale Close ranks with the very best of Murrumbateman's leading streets.
Running along the top of a rich volcanic soil ridge line, this section of land was used as the Merriman's original Merino lambing paddocks, and the inherent valley views are absolutely amazing.
You can fully understand why this astounding property's formative scoping was tethered to these essential qualities of elevation and great soils.
Nothing parallels a property that combines the lifestyle-impacting attributes of a big relaxed modern home with heady views and a large easy to negotiate block!
Firstly, the spacious 372m 4-5 bedroom home comes equipped with 3 segregated internal living areas plus a flow-out 39m covered alfresco entertaining area for any type of get together or family function. Alternatively, if you want some private space, this area is a very peachy spot to just sit in the shade and read a good book in between itinerant glimpses of the gardens, views and darting birdlife. Adjacent to this private alfresco area is an open area of lawns that is ready and waiting for you to drop-in a that infinity pool that you've always wanted.
The home's living areas include a central 53m2 open plan kitchen/family/meals room with its own massive solid fuel combustion heater, a 23m2 home theatre room and a formal lounge with delightful gardens outlooks. The ultra-functional kitchen provides a large amount of meal preparation bench space, induction cooktop, European appliances and plenty of storage cupboards.
The home's 37m2 master suite is fully segregated and has its own direct access to the covered entertaining area and valley views.
All 3 secondary/family bedrooms have robes and are well proportioned, and the study has robe and easy capability of becoming a 5th bedroom for a larger family.
The country gardens are a well-established and heady mix of ornamental beds, sheltered orchards, lawns and neatly portioned productive veggie plots. Yes, there's even a very nice chook run to house your feathered girls too.
Whilst there are a number of handy inclusions to this sale, one big bonus item, is the 5 meter 52 jet swim spa. This excellent spa is ideal for our prevailing weather conditions. This is a fabulous spa that will keep you family and friends happy for a very long time.
Essentially, this refined executive family residence provides you with the perfect blend of chic' city living with sensitive country living at its best.
This expressive property is ideal for a family with a passion for life.
Property Technical Specifications
• Residence: built 2004 by Regal Homes, 272.5m of residential living area 29.9m of attached alfresco area, 7.3m of arrival portico area, 62.5m of garage area, 372.2m/40sq approximately
• Residential features:
- stunning panoramic valley views - 4/5 spacious secondary bedrooms with robes - fully segregated master suite with direct access to the covered alfresco/view patio area - 5th bedroom or study/home office, internet enabled with office shelving and built-in robe & cupboards - modern fully equipped large kitchen with induction cooktops and European appliances - spacious central open plan kitchen/family/meals area - separate formal lounge room - home theatre or games room with added acoustic insulation to the partition wall between the master bedroom suite - walk-in linen closet/general or wine storage room - 29.9m northern alfresco area with attached pergola and paved sun patio
• Climate control:
- ducted evaporative cooling - ducted gas heating - split-cycle air-conditioning unit located in master bedroom - fan-forced solid fuel combustion heater - thermal insulation to all roof and external wall cavities - UV roller blinds partnered with block out blinds in the bedrooms
• Garaging: triple attached garage with internal access to the home, ample off-street guest parking adjacent to the home
• Outside entertainment:
- 52 jet 5 metre swim spa as an inclusion to this sale - kiddies play zone with cubby & trampoline
• Gardens: well developed and established plantings of screening trees and shrubs providing a high level of privacy without hindering the views, established formal lawns, net fenced vegetable/herb garden consisting of raised, edged and mulched formal plots, net fenced raised orchard section with various fruit trees, fenced hen house and large animal day shelter
• Potable water supply: 180,000 litre/39,600gallon in-ground concrete rainwater water tank harvesting off the home's roof
• Non-potable water supply: Merryville Estate community water supply plumbed to specific external taps for stock and garden purposes - current annual allocation of 150kl/150,000lt per property - subject to change
• Block: 8,301m/2.05ac of well elevated but level to gently falling land currently divided into 3 sections including the vegetable garden, orchard and stock enclosures - suitable for keeping alpacas, dogs and a pony
• Location: closed road in Merryville Estate, minutes to Murrumbateman village amenities, 17 minutes to Yass township, 29 minutes to Canberra's northern areas
• Services: school bus services to/from Canberra/Yass bus shelter at the corner of Clydesdale Cl/Merryville Dr - approx. 200m, 5day letter mail delivery to the front gate, wheelie bin household/recycle waste collection at the front gate, ADSL2 capable, good mobile phone coverage
• Rates & zoning: Yass Valley Council $1,747.63pa, Yass Valley Council, R5 (large lot residential)
• Community title fees: $500pa approx. - covers items such as non-potable water supply and maintenance of estate facilities including the tennis court and open recreation areas
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.