" IMMACULATE - WITH IN GROUND POOL - REGISTERED BORE
Just a stone throw from beautiful Woodgate Beach & surrounded by National Park, nestled at the southern end of Woodgate , sits this beautiful modern Queenslander with so many features you will be amazed. Large level 952m2 allotment & immaculate in presentation throughout with vendor packed & ready to move.
* Traditional Butterfly steps leading up to sweeping wrap around verandah's with blinds on the north & south sides providing great outdoor entertainment areas for all types of weather.
* Freshly painted with 3 x Q/S carpete bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan & large WIR.
* Two other Q/S carpeted bedrooms all with BI & ceiling fans.
* Large open plan lounge/diningroom leading onto veranda entertainment areas.
* Very large gourmet Kitchen with Westinghouse appliances, dishwasher, loads of storage plus large pantry.
* Modern family size bathroom with bath & separate toilet
* Spacious laundry with many cupboards & draws in place for storage.
* Beautiful high gloss polished wooden floor boards throughout main living areas.
* Insulation in ceiling, 2 whirly birds along with solar powered fan to release the heat in roof plus split air/con with ceiling fans in every room together with 9 foot ceilings in place.
* Two vehicle car accommodation + workshop
* A closed off area for separate accommodation comprises of one Q/S bedroom with modern bathroom & bathroom & separate toilet.
* The kitchen has been installed following the "Happy Days" theme just waiting for friends & family to come & enjoy great times around the pool.
* Huge Rumpus Room leading onto paved area with beautiful garden surrounding the in ground salt water pool.
* Fully landscaped lawns & gardens with reticulation sprinklers in place.
* Extra paved area at side of home for caravan, mobile home or very large boat.
* Registered Bore with 5 Rain Water Tanks
* Garden shed with irrigation potting shelf & sink (also can be used for cleaning your next fish catch)
*4 KW Solar system with panels on the roof together with Solar Hot Water system - so no high electricity bills at this property.
* Fish pond with solar operated waterfall used as a feature for the entry to the lower level of the home.
* Raised vegetable gardens, a range of fruit trees (eg) mango, avocado, banana, lemon, orange, mulberry, grapevines & strawberry patch located in large closed off area behind the pool.
* Loads of native bird-life & kangaroo's visit the property regularly.
THIS PROPERTY IS JUST BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & WILL MAKE AN AMAZING INVESTMENT FOR THE ASTUTE INVESTOR - THE WANTED PRODUCT FOR THE WOODGATE HOLIDAY MARKET DUE TO LOCATION TO BEACH PLUS THE AMAZING IN GROUND POOL.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.