Set on over 2000 square metres, and with a prefect northerly aspect to the side of the home, this beautiful residence was designed by its owners to be a sanctuary that they could relax in after a busy day at work.
Within only a 20 minute drive away from the Gungahlin town centre, this home was designed not only to provide the owners with spacious living areas and bedrooms, but also a place where large numbers of their friends and family could be entertained, and join them on relaxing weekends and evenings, by the beautiful fire place inside, or the dreamy fire pit outside.
The home has 3 bedrooms plus a very good size dedicated office or study room.
The master bedroom is a suite to itself. With large north facing windows designed to get the maximum sunlight, especially in the winter days, it is complimented with a spacious and elegantly designed ensuite, his and her walk-in robes, and also a separate retreat/office/study attached to it. This extra space could also lend itself perfectly to being used as a nursery if required, or a gym area.
Both of the 2 other bedrooms are very spacious and segregated from the master bedroom. Bedroom 2 has been conveniently located next to the main bathroom for easy access. Bedroom 3 is located at the front of the house and has a large custom built wardrobe, a designated alcove for storage, ample room for a desk, and its own ensuite which has been stunningly finished with designer tiles and high quality fittings.
Both the Formal and informal living areas of this home have been designed with an ideal solar passive northerly aspect, and are also very spacious. The formal areas feature a large centre piece 2-way fireplace which was designed to be to not only warm the whole house, but also to be a place around which family and friends could gather and relax and enjoy cold winter days and evenings.
The family room, meals area and kitchen open out onto the large outdoor deck and entertaining area, it provides for seamless living between the indoors and outdoors. The kitchen has been fitted out with top quality joinery, stone bench tops, AEG appliances, as well as a good size walk-in pantry.
This property has a unique advantage as it is located directly next to a council reserve block which has been designated as a no-build zone. This reserve block is to the north of this property and looks across a tree lined creek. This block provides for an excellent star gazing spot from the deck on those perfect evenings. This vacant block is an ideal extra storage area and also lends itself to many other possible uses.
The current owners of this home have had a change in their personal circumstances and as a result they have placed this stunning home for sale at below its replacement cost. It is ideally suited to a family looking to move straight in to a brand new home which provides all the comforts of a modern and energy efficient luxury home one would expect from a city property, but just located in a quiet and relaxed location away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
In point form, some of this property's notable features include:
* Large windows providing a northern vistas of the tree lined creek
* Double glazed windows and external doors throughout
* Two-way fireplace in formal living rooms
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Ceiling fans to every bedroom, dining and living room
* A 6.6kw solar system
* AEG kitchen appliances including induction cook top and pyrolytic cleaning oven
* Master bedroom with His and Hers walk in robes
* Centrally located office/study
* Spacious bathrooms and ensuites featuring designer tiling and high quality fittings
* Gym/library/office/nursery off Master bedroom
* Square set, 2.7 metre high ceilings all throughout except in the main family room area where the ceilings are raised to over 3 meters and feature north facing windows
* A sophisticated formal entry gallery featuring a 1.2m x 2.4m wide solid entry door
* Fully custom-made laundry featuring multiple cupboards and with stone bench tops
* Multiple extra power points in all the bedrooms and all the living areas
* Low consumption, top quality LED down lights throughout the home, helping to keep your electricity running costs as low s possible
* Easy care, low maintenance front and back gardens featuring native plants and pebble garden beds
* Multiple outdoor lights
* An oversized double garage with extra room for storage
* Entry gallery from the garage to the house designed as a "mud room" with a large coat closet
* Ample visitor's car parking spaces
* In very close proximity to shops and local facilities including the award winning Grazing restaurant and pub
* Large capacity domestic water tanks
* Bore water onsite
* Dedicated Irrigation water tank
* 300sqm Effluent system used from septic tank
* Established Elm trees and ground plants to the rear
* Large available area to the rear of the block for any potential future use by the new owners
* No build grass land adjacent acre block leased from Yass City Council aa
* Only 10 minutes from Sutton Village
* 20 minutes from Gungahlin Shopping Centre
* 30 minutes from Canberra City Centre
The owners of this home are absolutely committed to its sale and so, while keeping in mind its size, top quality inclusions and many additional features, it offers outstanding value and has been priced competitively to attract buyers and facilitate a fast sale and is most definitely one not to be missed.