One of the last 1 bedroom opportunities at Midnight!
Exhibitions are held from 91 Northbourne Avenue Turner - opposite the Midnight building. East-facing & with views across Braddon towards Mt Ainslie is this funky Braddon abode. You'll be living the high life within an easy walk to a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment & employment options. You have everything you could possibly need at your doorstep & just in case you don't, you'll find these within a short light rail ride.
Due for completion in mid-2019, this home will be fitted with Smeg cooking appliances, reverse-cycle air conditioning, double-glazed windows & sliding doors. The floorplan caters well to the Lonsdale St lifestyle allowing the resident to have an easy care, low maintenance home to lock, leave & love.
This energy efficient apartment has been designed to provide flexible living spaces, offering open plan living & plenty of natural light, while on your doorstep is a lifestyle second to none in Canberra.
Inside Midnight 626:
• Single level design
• Kitchen with Smeg appliances & quantum quartz stone benchtops
• Bedroom receives natural light & has a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors
• Bathroom with vanity, shower & toilet & full height tiling to 3 walls
• European laundry located in the bathroom with Euromaid dryer & sink with cabinetry
A few extra features:
• Single car space & storage cage in basement
• Double glazed windows & sliding doors with flyscreens
• Minimum energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
• East-facing living area
• New construction - due for completion in mid-2019
• LED lighting
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning unit to living area
• No unapproved structures
• 8m2 balcony
• 25 metre pool alongside private cabanas & outdoor kitchen facilities
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.