The makeover has already begun on this 3 bedroom beauty.
• Recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling.
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living area with wood heating. The kitchen has good cupboard space, a breakfast bar & looks out onto the backyard
• 3 bedrooms
• The mud room at the rear of the home would make a great space for shoes, coats, bags or for the pets.
• Walk through laundry & separate W/C
• The back yard has plenty of scope for a keen gardener or keep it simple & easy to maintain.
• Shedding includes a 5.5m x 3m shed with electricity & cement floor, garden shed with cement floor & a large man cave ideal as either an extra a place to entertain & not worry about the mess or to just escape other members of the household.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.