Stunning family proportions within walking distance to shops and school
In a sought-after location, this accomplished home, positioned a short stroll from the Chapman shops and Chapman Primary, delivers unrivalled convenience and will have immediate appeal. Designed to best utilise its elevated position this five bedroom, three bathroom residence with a house size of approximately 320sqm (including garage/store) boasts multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, modern appeal, neutral tones and endless possibilities to create your own custom living layout.
A warm ambience fills the entry foyer and flows freely through to the stylish formal lounge room with a seamless transition to a front balcony that delivers magnificent uninterrupted northeast facing views of Telstra Tower and surrounds. Back indoors the split-level adjacent area is a second living area or a formal dining zone for celebratory dinners with family and friends. Excellent amounts of light flow through each of the windows and sliding doors for the enjoyment of the whole family.
Affording plenty of space to cater for everyday living, the kitchen has generous Caesarstone benchtops, ample drawers and cupboards and sophisticated appliances including a Braemar gas cooktop, a Westinghouse oven and a Bosch dishwasher. A breakfast bar is a fabulous place to congregate and extends through to the casual meals and family hub. The meals area flows out to a massive deck with a gazebo creating a warm and inviting atmosphere to relax and enjoy all occasions. The 919sqm approximate block allows for a significant garden area and a generous lawn area.
The top floor offers thoughtfully designed accommodation of four bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The master bedroom ensuite and the oversized main bathroom have been tastefully renovated.
Delivering a fabulous multipurpose solution for inter-generational living or those working from home, the convenient generous lower level rumpus with its own private entry and outdoor living area, fifth bedroom and multi-purpose room is accompanied by another renovated bathroom and second laundry/store room.
An accomplished list of extras include ducted heating and evaporative cooling upstairs, a reverse cycle air conditioner strategically positioned to take care of year round comfort downstairs, plenty of storage options including a large under house store room, an eight panel solar system, solar/electric hot water, plus a spacious double garage with automatic doors.
An inspection of 75 Perry Drive is thoroughly recommended as the home provides the opportunity for many happy years of maintenance friendly family living!
Why you'll love this home:
* Large elevated family home on 919sqm with sweeping views to Telstra Tower and Woden
* Flexible internal floor plan, including five bedrooms, plus a multi-purpose room, three bathrooms, and spacious light filled living areas. The elevated position offers privacy throughout the home
* The living areas comprise of a sunken formal living room complete with access to the front deck, a formal dining room, a generous casual family/meals area adjoining the kitchen with rear deck access, and a downstairs rumpus room
* Gleaming kitchen with generous 20mm stone benchtops, ample drawers and cupboards, a breakfast bar, an under bench sink, and sophisticated appliances including a Braemar gas cooktop, a Westinghouse oven and a Bosch dishwasher
* Four generous bedrooms on the upper level with new robes, and the fifth and multi-purpose room on the lower level
* The master suite is of generous proportions boasting extensive built-in-robes and an elegant and spacious ensuite
* Family bathroom in modern tones with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a large freestanding bathtub, a shower with two shower heads (including a rain shower head and a handheld), a toilet and quality fixtures
* Walk-in European style laundry upstairs
* Downstairs there is a large open rumpus room with external access, bedroom five, the multi-purpose room, a fully renovated bathroom, and the second laundry/store room - This area could be used as a home office or converted to a full self contained flat for teenagers, extended family or potentially as an extra income stream (subject to approval)
* Cozy winter warmth comes from the ducted gas heating, and ducted evaporative cooling maintains comfort in the warmer months upstairs, while there is a Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner strategically positioned to take care of year round comfort downstairs
* Chic new flooring in the foyer, lounge room and upstairs bedrooms
* Recently repainted in fresh neutral tones
* A eight panel solar system helps offset the electricity bills
* Solar/electric hot water system
* Generous storage throughout the home
* Two beautiful new ModWood decks with extensive steel supports are eco-friendly and very low maintenance. Both decks offer in-built LED deck and stair lighting, views and storage underneath
* Gentle sloping backyard with a grassed area surrounded by established plants, paths and new Modwood gates. The double gate provides access and security
* Car accommodation is in the form of a double garage with automatic doors. Ample off-street parking space for additional vehicles, trailers, boats and/or caravans if required
* A large under house store room
* Superb sought-after location, in close proximity to the Chapman shops, Chapman Primary, reserve, parks, ovals, transport and Cooleman Court
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.