New Listing. Highly recommended for long term investment or purchase consideration for a first home buyer. Apartment is presented in good condition, and with excellent tenants in place, and the apartment is managed by Hodgkinson Real Estate Tuggeranong.
A great location, with convenient access to Mawson Shopping Centre, Westfield Woden shopping Complex, Canberra Hospital and local educational facilities.
Public transport stops are but a short walk away, an ideal opportunity to leave the car at the under cover carport and utilize public transport to work.
Also both bedrooms have built in robes and also there is a combined amenities room included shower, wc, and laundry area.
Feature and benefits of 77/4 Wilkins St Mawson are as follows:
* Two bedroom apartment, approx 55.48 m2, GFA as per EER report
* Balcony to front of apartment
* Local mountain views
* Open plan living room
* Electric appliances and electric hot water service
* Allocated carport and visitor parking to front
* Rental potential $350 per week
* Units Plan 42, managed by ACT Strata Management Services
* Body Corporate fees: $487.75 per quarter approx
* Water & Sewerage: $166.84 per quarter approx
* General Rates: $517.71 per quarter approx
* Land Tax: $632.07 per quarter approx (if investment property)
* EER 2 star
Please contact Bob Hayward, Hodgkinson Real Estate on mobile 0437 357 855 (with message bank) to arrange an inspect of the apartment. Bob is your local real estate agent who has been active with property sales in Mawson for last 29 years.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 9342m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.