Block size: 1277 m² approx.House size: 292 m² approx.UV: $399,000 (2019)
Pristine! Prime! Immaculate!
This home is an absolute dream for family buyers on the hunt for a bright and spacious residence that offers amazing versatility, renovated flair, massive living zones and outdoor entertaining.
The home begins with beautifully mature gardens and huge garage space walking your way to front door. Casting an open and airy ambience from the moment you step foot inside. Modern Hybrid Laminate floors offer easy-care appeal. From here make your way through to a brilliant open plan meals, family, and stunning kitchen precinct. The quality kitchen comes complete with Quantum Quartz bench-tops, two pack modern cabinets, a matt black feature tap with LED, huge walk in pantry and quality 900 mm Fisher and Paykel appliances.
Barn doors off the family room entice you out to an eye catchy laundry and beyond to the low-maintenance yard. A double garage with automatic doors and storage/workshop attaches to this space.
Back inside and four bedrooms service the family's accommodation needs and includes all with custom built-in robes. The magnificent master bedroom incorporates a contemporary en-suite with a huge walk-in shower and luxurious rain shower head, floor-to-ceiling tiles and a finger pull floating vanity with sleek tap-wear.
The central bathroom matches the modern tones enjoyed throughout, incorporating another large walk-in shower and a bath. A brilliant separate office/study nook presents the family with a wonderful work from home option or hobby space.
With the look and feel of a sparkling new home, this fully renovated property is an almost new build, superbly located close to schools, bus services, reserve, and a choice of shopping and dining options at the new Bradley Street dining precinct in Woden and South. Point Tuggeranong.
Why you'll love this home: * Stylishly updated and immaculately presented four bedroom en-suite homes sits on a generous block, in an elevated position in a close knit street
* Fantastic street appeal with a beautiful front garden and front verandah
* Four generous re-carpeted bedrooms, all with custom built-in robes
* Light filled open plan living/dining area with new Hybrid Laminate flooring
* Study Nook
* Stunning new kitchen with 900mm Fisher Paykel appliances
* Gorgeous rear garden with ample space for kids and/or to play on a large grassed area surrounded by established plants
* Beautiful new laundry blends seamlessly into the kitchen
* Year-round comfort is maintained by near new heating cooling units
* Double garage with automatic door and storage space/workshop at the back
* Ample off-street parking
* Great location near Nature Reserve, arterial roads, quality schools and Woden, Tuggeranong and Wanniassa Shops
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.