Executive Home, Pool, Panoramic Views on 195 acres
Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer one of the nicest properties in the district. Coming down the driveway towards this impressive home with its incredible views, all I could say was WOW, I was immediately captivated by the panoramic views, it does not get much better than this. This is an amazing property, this new solar passive executive home sits proud on a gentle hill with uninterrupted sweeping views of all the valleys and mountains, you can see forever.. and it's absolutely beautiful
This is a true north facing solar passive, new home, an executive home, with double glazed windows throughout. There are 5 extra-large bedrooms, a separate study, two living areas, plus the entertaining decks. An open plan gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, a cooks dream stove, plenty of seating around the 40mm Caesarstone 'waterfall-effect' benches, soft close drawers and pop-up power ports. The bathrooms have been finished to the highest level, with floor to ceiling quality tiles, large bath, large showers, Renai Instantaneous smart start systemfor the HWS. Polished concrete flooring is featured through the living areas, with quality features, fixtures and fittings throughout the home. Innovative, thoughtful & useful features that really make it a stunning home. Plus, one of the best laundries you will ever see.
The home is situated towards the centre of the property, with expansive views to most of the property. You could practically keep an eye on your all your animals, the horses, cattle, sheep etc. from the decks, verandahs' or any room in the house. The owners have done an impressive list of improvements to this property, with new fencing into 15 paddocks & laneways, water to each paddock by way of dams or troughs, there is cattle yards and separate sheep yards both accessed by the laneways. Although there is some scattered native gums and good shelter to many of the paddocks, they have also planted approximately 2000 trees, the paddocks have been supered with manure and lime, and have maintained good weed control.
On the property is a fully renovated, 2-bedroom studio with amenities, that is set well away from the main homestead. There is a 12m x 7m shed, a single garage and double carport near the studio.
Some of the Features of this Property:
• New Solar Passive Home in 2016, True North Facing • 5 large Bedrooms plus a separate Office • Master has WIR & Ensuite, double doors open onto the deck and views • All bedrooms have Built-in Cupboards, 2 open onto the deck • Every Room has an amazing View • Open plan Kitchen Dining Lounge area • Gourmet Kitchen has: • Belling Gas Hotplates, Electric Oven • 4.5m x 40mm 'L' shaped Caesar Stone Bench with Waterfall Effect • Pop-up USB & power-points on kitchen bench • Stirling Dishwasher • Double Sink (washing up with amazing views) • Square set ceilings • Window Servery to outside Deck • Large Walk-in Pantry • Separate Rumpus or Media Room • Speakers in the ceiling of the Media Room • Nectar Slow Combustion Wood Fire with fan and a feature wall • Split System Heating/Cooling in living area • Ceiling Fans in all rooms • Large 3-way bathroom, Huge freestanding Bath, tastic, 2 shower heads including a rain head, floor to ceiling tiles • Walk in Linen cupboard • The best laundry ever with access to the pool and amazing views • 9' Ceilings throughout, LED Downlights • Double Garage with internal access door • Double Glaze windows and doors throughout, it is SO quiet in this home • Burnished concrete floors in living area and two of the North Facing Bedrooms & Office • USB Points in all rooms • ADSL & Netflix available with wireless router • Carpet in 3 of the bedrooms and rumpus/media room • Sensor lights in hall • 4.2m x 35m Solid Timber Decking • Gas Hot Water System is a Renai Instantaneous smart start system with 3 controllers to kitchen & bathrooms • 600mm Eaves • Fully fenced front yard , separate dog run area fenced off and backyard fenced • Separate fully fenced dog enclosure with access to the house and yards by gates • Std. Septic
• Inviting New Salt-water Pool • 12m x 4 m with a deep end and a shallow end • Glassed security fencing • Absolutely Stunning Views as far as you can see • Plenty of room for deck chairs and laying around • Steps down to backyard • Access off the deck from Alfresco area off kitchen
• 3 Dams, 7 water catchment ponds, water is in all paddocks • Troughs in paddocks without a dam • 110,000 litre colourbond tank on hill behind house • 24,000 litre feeder tank off house • 20,000 litre tank for garden
• 7 Truffle Trees planted over 12 months ago and doing well • Different varieties • Primary Producer Tax Benefits
Paddocks and Fencing-
• Approx. 195 Acres /79Ha • Fully fenced, mostly new • 15 paddocks • 4 laneways • Cell grazing • Supered with manure & lime • Sheep Yards with Laneway access • Cattle yards and loading race • Was carrying 170 sheep + lambs, 20 Cows & calves • Good shelter in all paddocks • Some bushland towards back corner of the property
• Separate Brick Veneer Studio (well away from main home) • 2 Bedroom, fully renovated ('de-commissioned' cottage) • Passed with council as a Studio • Has large deck with views • Fully fenced yard • Gas HWS • Split Air-conditioning, one in living and one in a bedroom • Ceiling fans • New Wood Fire • Single Garage & double carport • Walnut and fruit trees • Chicken Pen and Pig Pen • 40,000 litre water tank
• 12m x 7m shed near Studio on driveway in • Single lock up garage • Double Carport
• Less than 15 mins to Bungendore • About 40 - 45 mins to Canberra • Just over an hour to either Batemans Bay or Nowra • 40 mins to Goulburn / Hume Hwy
Agents Comments: Definitely worth the drive! This place ticks all the boxes, and I highly recommend you view this phenomenal property. It is a fantastic opportunity to purchase approx. 195 acres of land, with so many features and such a beautiful, well-designed, executive home with impressive features. It might be 10 mins further out than you originally thought you wanted, but when you arrive home you will not get any better! There is also an opportunity for income with the studio rental or (Airbnb), or a portion of the property could be leased out to someone with stock or horses if not being utilized, plus the future income from the Truffle Trees. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information or to arrange for an inspection.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.