Perfectly located in a family friendly cul-de-sac in the exclusive Canopy's Edge Estate.
Whether it be investors looking to add to their portfolio, families seeking their forever home or first home buyers keen to get into the property market, this classic single level house is one that can't be missed.
As soon as you walk through the front door you will get a fantastic family vibe. Boasting high ceilings, generous living spaces, oversized bedrooms and a great entertainer's kitchen! The layout of this property is perfect and caters for all of your family needs. The generous sized patio area & in ground pool are located off the main dining room. A fantastic undercover area for entertaining all year round!
Property features in a glance:
- Huge master suite with double shower and his & her vanities
- 3 Large double bedrooms with built in robes and split system air-conditioners
- 2 separate living areas with defined spaces, ideal for entertaining
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and top quality appliances. The kitchen overlooks the sparkling pool
- A fantastic undercover patio that is great for entertaining guests all year round
- Spacious garage, with plenty of room for extra storage
- A stone through away from Smithfield Shopping Centre
This property currently has a fantastic tenant paying $570 p/w on a periodic lease, so ready to move in or invest.
Call Shira David Stern 0428 807 757 for more information or to book your private inspection.
Features include: Air Conditioning, Built-In Wardrobes, Pool, Ensuite, Swimming Pool - In Ground
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.