If you're looking for a well maintained 3 bedroom home, in a quiet area of town, in a lovely street, than welcome to 9 Laver Place. This master built, sandstock brick veneer home is immaculate & has beautiful gardens (please see in season photos of the gardens attached).
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes & a 3 way bathroom with an extra-large shower.
• The kitchen looks out to the backyard so you can keep an eye on the kids & it has an electric wall oven & glass ceramic cook top.
• Attached double garage with access door to the rear undercover alfresco area, with sliding doors leading into the kitchen area.
• Daikin split wall system for heating & cooling as well as a rinnai gas heater.
• Colourbond shed 4m x 6m with double lockable access doors and 2 water tanks.
• Fully fenced corner block 647 m2 with side access gates to the backyard.
To inspect this lovely home please contact Elissa on 0438 320 605.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.