• Located less than 15 minute's drive SSE of Jindabyne accessed via Chongs Road and private road. Approximately 43 HA or 106 Acres.
• Boasting spectacular mountain and district views.
• Predominantly granite derived soils with some basalt outcrops present.
• Lightly timbered, Snowgums, Mannagum, Whitegums as well as some Black Sallys.
• Well watered by Dam and Sturgeons Creek.
• Building entitlement dual occupancy possible (subject to approval from all relevant authorities).
• Power available at property boundary.
• Well fenced.
AGENTS COMMENTS: This could well be described as the end of an era! Mountain View is part of Deep Creek, formerly part of Boloco Station all held by the same family for over 100 years. The country always well cared for and producing some outstanding stock and wool for well over a century! This is an outstanding opportunity to own your own bit of local mountain history, build your dream home, perhaps run a few head of stock and see the mountains from pretty much anywhere on your block. The added bonus of a possible detached dual occupancy allowing for some extra income perhaps.