$950,000

Lot 21 Wallaga Lake Road,Bermagui NSW 2546

Land

Wallaga Lake Lifestyle Acres + Part Residential Zoned

This 19.6ha (48 acre) property offers a great lifestyle lakefront acreage (with 150 metre reserve lake frontage) onto Meads Bay on Wallaga Lake.


Offering a unique opportunity to own both a significant future investment with,* 40% zoned Residential R2, and the other* 60% zoned Environmental Conservation E3, suitable as a nature lover's home site (STCA)


Well positioned only minutes drive from Bermagui or nearby beaches.

Features
  • River Frontage
Can I afford this property?

Inspections

No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.

Key Details

Property Type:Land
Stamp Duty:$38,182

Past sales information

View sales history of Bermagui

Maps and area information

Loading...
Block information
Block Map
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.

What's Nearby

Bermagui Primary SchoolPrimary School
0.2km
777 Supermarket & DeliMajor Shopping Centre
0.3km
Post OfficePost Office
0.4km
Marshall and Tacheci Real Estate

Repayments Calculator

$
    $
      years
        %

            $ - / month*

            Bermagui Suburb Information

            Median Sale Price For Bermagui
            $524,500
            Average Age
            55 years
            Population
            1,670
            Bermagui Profile
            Bermagui Occupancy

            Contact agents

            Marshall and Tacheci Real Estate

            Marshall and Tacheci Real Estate

            View agency details
            Robert TacheciMarshall and Tacheci Real Estate
            Please send me information on Lot 21 Wallaga Lake Road, Bermagui NSW 2546
            Only to be used for sending genuine email enquiries to the Agent. All Homes Pty Ltd reserves its right to take any legal or other appropriate action in relation to misuse of this service.
            This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
            This listing has been viewed 191 times. It was first displayed on 14/06/19 and last updated on 14/06/19.