Brand New, Exceptional Townhouse Living - Be one of the first to inspect this weekend at 14/64 Goodwin Street, Lyneham.
Welcome home to number 14 of The Brighton, a brand new and architecturally inspired townhouse offering a lifestyle of contemporary comfort. Blending in effortlessly with its leafy surrounds the home affords both privacy and sophistication. Spread across three generous levels, the 113m2 of stylish internal living is complemented by a further 21m2 (approx) of courtyard and 24m2 of north facing terrace. With quality fittings and fixtures throughout be quick to secure the very last townhouse in this high demand development.
Unit 14 inclusions
- 113m2 townhouse with courtyard and north facing entertaining terrace
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen on ground floor; North facing rumpus upstairs
- Contemporary interiors with custom joinery, stone kitchen benches, Fisher and Paykel appliances including gas cooktop and Methven tapware
- Energy efficient design with double glazed windows and doors, instant gas hot water and LED lighting throughout
- Segregated master bedroom with ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Secure basement garaging for two cars plus intercom security system
Nestled amongst an established neighborhood, The Brighton affords a quiet sanctuary within suburbia but within minutes of Canberra's city center. It's convenience without compromise, just 200m from the new Metro light rail, 3km from ANU and a moments stroll from the cafe culture of Dickson or local parkland and playgrounds.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.