Construction complete - Ready to move in
Welcome to The Kew, Braddon. Featuring 15 bespoke homes nestled in the tree-lined suburb of Braddon, these residences present a rare opportunity for the live-in buyer or astute investor alike.
One of only a handful remaining, Residence 2 offers open plan living and dining, creating a beautiful sense of space. Elevated ceilings and oversized windows fill this residence with light. The design is split over two levels of living and offers a bright fronting terrace, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
A contemporary kitchen is equipped with everything you need: stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, gas cooking, a stone benchtop and plenty of storage space. The kitchen has been designed using simple and functional design principals and overlooks the sun-bathed living and dining area.
Upstairs, the generous master bedroom is complete with a walk-in-robe, ensuite and private balcony. Two additional bedrooms sit upstairs, both with built-in-robes. The architecturally designed main bathroom showcases full-height tiling including a feature wall and a freestanding bath which is complemented by Dorf tapware.
With completion due in the first quarter of 2020, don't miss this exciting opportunity to secure an executive residence in a premium location.
Contact James Carter today on 0413 974 912 to arrange an appointment.
- Bosch gas cooktop
- Electric oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave
- 40mm stone benchtops
- Soft close drawers
- Engineered timber floating floors to living and dining areas
- Pure wool carpet to bedrooms
- Combined powder room and laundry
- Linen cupboard
- Minimum EER 6 stars
- LED lights
- NBN ready
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door and internal access
- Developed by local and award winning construction and management company Project Coordination
- Intelligently designed by Quattro Architecture and Hugh Gordon Architects
- Conveniently located within close proximity to Dickson shops, Braddon, Canberra Centre and the ANU
- Walking distance to the Light Rail and other public transport options
Refined Living - Completion Approaching
View entire development