List a rental property privately on allhomes.com.au
You can privately advertise residential and commercial properties for rent on allhomes.com.au .
Listing a private rental on allhomes.com.au differs in cost dependent on your region. Click here to calculate the cost of your listing.
In listing with allhomes.com.au , you will have the ability to add the below information:
- A full description of the property;
- Key property features;
- Up to 10 photographs;
- Inspection details; and
- Important property documents e.g. EER Report, floor plans;
The below will automatically accompany your listing if available:
- Inclusion in search database;
- Block information map & vital statistics;
- Area map including planning zones, easements and land countour information;
- Details on nearby facilities;
- Historic sales information;
- Realtime counter of listing views; and
- Rental listing access 24 hours a day.
Your private rental advertisement will remain on allhomes.com.au for a period of 4 months or until the property is rented, withdrawn or handed to an agent for marketing.
N.B. Once a property has been rented, it is a requirement that the listing is marked as such and the achieved rental price is included.
To list a private rental you will need a My allhomes.com.au account; It takes less than one minute to set up. Your private rental can then be created and edited at any time through your account.
Please be aware that you should have all wording and images prepared and ready to upload before you start this process or risk being timed out of the system
Simply click here to sign up and start your listing!
If you need any further support please click here to contact the Allhomes Customer Support Team.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your listing on the site shortly!
Allhomes Customer Support Team