PREMIUM AND LARGE 3 BED APARTMENTS BOASTING CORNER POSITIONS READY TO OCCUPY
Market Update: Investors take note! Rents across all Meriton developments continue to rise with vacancy rates now close to zero. We expect demand and rent values to increase even further with the return of international students and foreign workers in the near future.
Spectrum-DEVELOPMENT EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER !! BEST MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT FROM URBAN TASKFORCE AUSTRALIA for 2021
3 EXCEPTIONAL MERITON OFFERS:
- MERITON FINANCE: 4% property finance with up to - 90% LVR for 2 years
- EXCHANGE ON A 5% DEPOSIT
- TENANT GUARANTEED ON SETTLEMENT
WHY PURCHASE IN THE MOST DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT IN MASCOT, SPECTRUM
- Winner of 2021 Urban Taskforce Mixed Use Development
- Complete and ready to occupy
- 367 luxurious apartments and 15 specialty shops. Set across 4 boutique towers enjoying views toward the city skyline within the heart of Mascot
- 1,200sqm central park footsteps from the main lobby designed with seating pods & both pedestrian and cycle pathways
- ALL remaining apartments come with 1 or 2 secure parking spaces, parking for bikes is also provided for ALL residents within the complex
- Indoor pool, spa, sauna and gym, resident only community room and a co-working hub.
- A superior level of service with a dedicated onsite building manager to cater to all of your property needs
- Beautifully appointed oversized apartment with internal sizes of up to 113m2.
- ALL 3 Bed apartments come with 2 secure car spaces
- An average of only 7 apartments per level with dual lift access
- A range of square functional layouts with many featuring a media or study room
- Superior quality kitchens featuring 40mm Ceasarstone benchtops, SMEG appliances, externally ducted rangehood, refrigerator water line, 900mm gas cooktop, semi-integrated dishwasher and microwave oven
- Opulent bathroom finishes
- Tall ceiling heights (up to 3m), excessive internal and external storage and built-in wardrobes
- Provisions for broadband internet, Pay TV with fibre optic cabling
- Hebel® Intertenancy wall system providing acoustic and thermal comfort
- Integrated reverse cycle air-conditioning
*Information contained within this publication is accurate at publication date and subject to change at any time. The offers cannot be in conjunction with other promotions. Terms and conditions apply. Please make your own enquiries and obtain independent financial advice as to the suitability of offered products. Vendor finance is offered by Meriton Property Finance Pty Ltd ABN 36 101 180 607 Australian Credit Licence 393461 to approved applicants only.
Features include: Ensuite,Intercom,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Bath
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Belinda Xiao to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 30 apartments with 3 bedrooms that just sold near 1 Galloway Street Mascot