Boasting a prominent position on a prestigious street in Wright, this exquisitely gracious and exceptional residence provides an outstanding family home in its grandeur. This stunning home sits proudly on a corner block and it is one of most practical homes available in Wright.
This beautiful home includes 5 gracious bedrooms, 2 full ensuites, a bathroom and a powder room. The three living areas are split into two levels. It is further enhanced by huge sun-kissed windows with northern exposures. A large alfresco provides the perfect outdoor area to enjoy family BBQ.
As you enter through the wide entrance, you will be drawn to the impressive splendour of 60cm high polish tiles throughout that look awe-inspiring! The formal lounge has extended outdoor area for guests to enjoy winter sun. The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, a massive 20mm stone benchtop, sleek countertops, a custom tile inlay around the stove, custom cabinets, a large walk-in pantry, a huge sink, high polish joinery, wide drawers and a suite of high-end stainless steel appliances from Smeg. A wonderful breakfast area and formal dining room are easily accessible and both enjoy beautiful views and direct access to the low-maintenance garden.
Ease of living is guaranteed by ducted heating and cooling in most weather of Canberra. The oversized double garage opens through roller door to the family room. The garage has workshop space and extra storage for household stuff which is one of the many reasons for loving this thoughtful and liveable family home.
The outdoor has just the right amount of space for a modern family and compliments the homes design. Everything about this home simply works and is in the right place. Make no mistake this property is unique and sophisticated and will suit buyers of a similar ilk.
- 5 bedroom with two ensuites, one bathroom and powder room
- Bathroom with spa bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Wall mounted vanity and semi frameless shower screens
- Kitchen with 20mm stone benchtop and Smeg appliances
- Alfresco for outdoor entertainment
- Three separate living areas including upstairs kitchen with gas and water connection
- Easy care garden with a mix of mulch and natural grass
- Large walk-in pantry with lots of cupboard spaces
- 60cm high polish tiles in living and carpet to bedrooms
- Balcony for outdoor sitting
- 2000L rain water
- Near Weston shops, bus stop and School
Contact Adil Iqbal to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.