Comfortable, Spacious, & Well Designed.
Smart design and thoughtful planning are the heart of the Lumi Collection, making the development the new centre of architectural influence in Gungahlin. This one-bedroom apartment encompasses a large balcony (ideal for entertaining), high ceilings and a generously sized bedroom. This apartment also features a large study with ample built-in storage. This Lumi is situated in Tower 1 (the larger of the two Lumi towers) and gracing the beautiful 300 year old yellow box eucalyptus that Lumi has been designed to embrace.
The Lumi apartments are naturally cross ventilated, with optimal solar orientation and natural lighting, and topped off with apartment-specific heat recovery units - delivering a constant flow of fresh, conditioned air.
The fantastic living potential offered from the Gungahlin Town Centre has transformed this area into one of Canberra's most sought after urban addresses. This as a brilliant opportunity to capitalise on that potential by creating something that will set a new level of excellence for the area.
"Living at the Lumi Collection will enrich each new resident with abundant light, framed views, generous space and exceptional comfort levels. We're obsessed with excellent architectural design, and we're building for longevity. Be inspired, be moved and be at ease at Lumi."
- George D Katheklakis, Managing Director, KDN Group
- 145 Lumis in two buildings
- 350m walk to Gungahlin Marketplace
- Large light filled lobbies
- Easy access to Civic, Belconnen, universities and the airport.
- Ducted heating and cooling to all living areas and primary bedroom.
- Large bedrooms
- 100% wool carpet in bedrooms
- Floating timber floors
- 2.7m ceilings
- Full height windows
- Externally ducted rangehood
- Stone benchtops
- Soft close joinery
- Bosch appliances including wall ovens and integrated dishwashers
- Concealed power points in bathrooms
- Full height bathroom tiling
- Basement parking and ample storage
- Intuitive security with video intercoms and internal access to letter boxes
- Continuous flow ventilation system
- Average EER 8.5 stars (Canberra's highest)
- A/C units screened from view
- Recessed balconies
- Northerly aspect
- Double glazed, thermally broken windows and sliding doors.
Livability. Lifestyle. Light.
View entire development
LUMI Collection - Meet Chris & Sammi
LUMI Collection - 3 Bedroom Sub Penthouse
LUMI Collection - 3 Bedroom
LUMI Collection - 1 Bedroom + MPR
LUMI Collection - Penthouse
LUMI Collection - House sized apartment in the heart of Gungahlin
LUMI Collection - 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car
LUMI Collection - 2 Bedroom