The instant street appeal of this spacious Mediterranean-inspired home hints at the elegant features and expansive, comfortable living this property affords its new owners. Centrally located in one of Mount Pleasants most prestigious streets, the sprawling home is split level, features high ceilings throughout and has an incredible list of stylish features. Positioned high and grand at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and on an extensive parcel of land, this is a home where a sense of spaciousness is central to your new lifestyle. The massive land size of 1,224m2 and the generous size floor plan will be sure to cater for all your lifestyle needs.
The design throughout incorporates natural materials such as porcelain, wood and stone to create a warm, welcoming ambience that starts at your private front porch and extends through to the timber look vinyl floors in the living areas and bedrooms, granite benchtops in the kitchen and premium Marble basins, bath & tiling in the bathroom.
This property is a standout & unique in style with its unforgettable features. It will be extremely sought after by families seeking room to move and grow while enjoying the finer things in life.
Why we LOVE 11 Badila Court
- Multiple living zones & separate home office two living zones means the family can find their own space & places to relax & retreat. A tiled open plan living, kitchen & dining area includes a built-in study nook, pendant lighting, & wooden ceiling fan. A separate family/rumpus room featuring a built-in TV unit & split system air conditioner can be closed off from the main living area & used as a separate media / family room, perfect to gather the family around for movie nights. Ideally located at the front of the home is a separate room which features multiple entries making this a perfect home office or possibly a 5th bedroom
- Boutique style main bathroom Imagine the pure pleasure of unwinding at the end of the day in a bubble bath in your over-sized standalone marble bath! No expense has been spared in the stunning, luxurious, family-sized bathroom designed to indulge all the senses. In addition to the amazing bath, it features floor to ceiling marble wall tiles, dual risen marble basins with chrome waterfall fittings & an open shower with rainfall showerhead & three wall niches. A sperate toilet / powder room also features marble floor to ceiling tiles
- The spacious master bedroom is styled in cool neutral tones & features timber look vinly flooring, a stainless-steel fan, air conditioning & an ensuite. New owners have the choice to upgrade the ensuite, which currently offers walk-in shower & pedestal basin, to add further value to the property down the track
- Oversized kitchen This spacious kitchen is fully equipped with design features that are elegant, fresh & guaranteed not to go out of style granite benchtops with waterfall edges, stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, a stone splashback & dishwasher. The ample breakfast bar connects the kitchen to the family, living & dining zones. With the added features of soft close 2 pac cabinetry & above & below bench storage
- The minor bedrooms Bedrooms 2 & 3 are double-sized & offer air conditioning, high ceilings, full height built-in wardrobes, stainless steel fans & modern vinyl plank flooring. Both are great oversized rooms for kids of all ages (ample space for sleepovers) or an inviting space to welcome family & friends. The smaller 4th bedroom with mirrored sliding robe is the perfect place for a home office or nursery
- The extra-large inground saltwater pool Spanning 10m2 x 4m2 so large enough for swimming laps, the pool promises endless hours of fun, exercise, and excitement. Relax and keep a watchful eye on the activities from the nearby undercover outdoor entertainment / alfresco dining area overlooking the pool
- Established tropical gardens at the front & rear of the property create shade & complement the flat, easy-to-maintain lawned area the perfect spot for a trampoline, swing set or cubby
- Other features double bay garage with extra storage space, 6m2 x 3m2 shed
Why we LOVE Mount Pleasant
- One of Mackays most popular suburbs and for good reason too! Minutes from Mackay CBD (less time in the car means more time with the family) and a short drive from Mackays waterways and beaches. This home is perfectly positioned in the quiet heart of this wonderful suburb, close to the many services and facilities that Mount Pleasant offers
- Walkable neighbourhood Enjoy being within easy walking distance from parks, playgrounds, local schools, the bus stop, Mount Pleasant Greenfields Shopping Centre (with Woolworths, KMart and Coles, healthcare services & specialty stores), childcare, movie cinemas, Gordon White Library and Northpoint Retail precinct (accessible via the walking trails). Imagine the health benefits! Very appealing for potential tenants too!
- Short drive to additional amenities, including Mater Hospital, Snap Fitness, sporting facilities and more
- Large choice of public and private schools, all within easy reach, including Emmanuel and Holy Spirit College, Northview & Fitzgerald primary schools and Mackay North State High
- One car family or a family with older kids? No problem! The bus stop at Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre is an easy walk from home (another massive tick for potential tenants too). to make their own inquiry into funding available
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot/ or may not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information has been obtained from the seller. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to th
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.